Adding picture to profile

Every time you hit "post reply" that's a post. Whether it's on a new thread you've started, or on someone else's thread.

A thread is a long line of posts creating a discussion.

Brilliant. Thanks so much for clearing that up for me. :)

Anyone know how (or if you can) change your username? Thanks!

No, you can't change your username. If you don't want to use it, I recommend that you change the email associated with the current username (even make up something) and then stop using it. Register a new username and only use that one. Any posts (and it looks like you only have 4 so far) will just fall into history as long as you don't continue to use the old username.

No, you can't change your username. If you don't want to use it, I recommend that you change the email associated with the current username (even make up something) and then stop using it. Register a new username and only use that one. Any posts (and it looks like you only have 4 so far) will just fall into history as long as you don't continue to use the old username.

Good idea. Thanks!

Ok I've had 10 posts but still can't change my profile picture :(

Thank you! I clicked on everything on my dashboard and thought I was going crazy. XD

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest