ABCs of a Nursing School Grad Trip + FL Keys Mini Report;D is for: Dang! Last Chapter of this TR...

All caught up !!!!!

I do love the MNSSHP and you made great work with the ride rounds. Your costume as well as the kids were spot on and so much fun.

I am looking forward to spending more time around here!!!
YAY!!!

Being caught up is so awesome, no?

LOTS more still to come with the party FUN!

Why hello! Yeah, I'm on vacation and was talking to another old DIS friend and neither of us had been on in a loooooong time so I thought I'd stop in and see what's goin on!
Still the same old shenanigans. Took quite a while off myself, but am back "in full force". ;)

A few things of note:

1) It's been so long since I've been on here that I can't remember how to quote any longer
2) Our trip is the 9-18th. Staying at POR with friends and Wendy and her family at BLT.
3) Still in Kentucky y"all.

A few things of note:

1) It's been so long since I've been on here that I can't remember how to quote any longer
2) Our trip is the 9-18th. Staying at POR with friends and Wendy and her family at BLT.

1) It's a brand new (and at times very frustrating) DIS. It does get easier. You can now highlight what you want quoted and it will prompt you to.

2) Noted.... truly. Might be a scooch early, but....

3) I very well may be Kentucky at some point in the the next few months. If you PM me Deets I can try to swing by for a very short visit. I'd really like that.

A few things of note:

Jordy! Nice to see you here! Liesa is keeping us busy with the craziness for sure, and Ponz is keeping the :rotfl2: going.

Well, you let me know when you get it, and I'll let you know when I get my job offer.

Deal!

My house ain't nearly big enough for what it'd take to buy Disney.

You sure? How much could it be? $10? $20?

Well, crap (no pun intended) that was what was wrong with mine in Crapistan.

:lmao: Too. Many. Layers.

Did I mention the clouds were stunning that night?

Sure. Rub it in. Like I wasn't soaked enough, you gotta add to the misery.

There are days I feel like I've come back from the dead.

Aw, poor Liesa.

You are probably right. And then there's yours. :rolleyes:

Nah.

I will let you guess first.

Scale.

Feel free! I've always had a little soft spot for Disney light fixtures. So...

Ah. Well, I like those shots.

Yes, and he's 2/3 my age. Cucu-cachoo Mrs. Robinson...

:rotfl:

I"m really glad he did! I now have a spiffy new toy to play with and am past the basics already. :yay:

Good for you! :)

I have extremely discriminating taste.

Ah. So that leaves me out. He's Lightroom and I'm Photoshop.

:laughing:

Oh most definitely! We started with one of the best Fireworks ones to start with- we just made it even better.

Looking forward to seeing it!

Thanks! I usually say the same thing about yours, but 1,000 times more often.

Those two are better than anything I've put out. Seriously.

Ariel, this chick... hmmmm... yes, I see a pattern here.

To whom exactly are you referring to when you say "this chick". Hmmmmmm????

Yes, usually AFTER it slams into the boat ahead of yours.

:headache: Ah yes. There's that part of the ride, isn't there.

I've heard that's a truism. Others have a penchant for men who stink, have rotten teeth and are drunk a fair amount of the time. I suppose if he has rooms full of gold and jewels a lot could be overlooked.

::yes::

How could you forget about golden, crispy on the outside, soft and sweet-ish cornbreaded savory little hot doggies?!

Because work is still 5 days away. A lifetime in Ponzi land.

You've been warned. ;)

Eep!!

Yikes. That just doesn't sound pleasant at all!

No it wasn't.
Ironically, the year before I had my favourite teacher ever. And she was a nun too.

Well, crap. I blew my chance at being able to pay my taxes this year AND have a vacation.

Ya snooze ya lose.

You can apply that to either of you.... :laughing:

Love the Halloween pics! I would not know you are a beginner. So cool that you got a tutorial on your flight.

Did I miss another contest photo for g?

I can't believe my timing. We will be at DLR in 2 DAYS and in Hawaii the last week of March. We will miss your planned festivities, but some day we will manage to time our travel right. :rotfl2:

After a spectacular beginning to our evening of spooky fun, it was time to take advantage of mostly empty ride queues. I'd planned a full 2 hours of ride fun before it was time for some of the other offerings. How much would we get done?

Hopefully tons!

How many of you really give a crap?

:dogdance:

We met back up in Fantasyland, since I was already there having just nailed my job interview. Still haven't heard anything back, but am starting to wonder if the job announcement originated out of Nigeria.

You probably don't want to take a job in Nigeria....just sayin'.

I'd heard from multiple sources about the Tangled Tinkle Area, and no, it did not disappoint. Simply endearing. (Who doesn't want to take a leak with strands of glowing lanterns to add to the ambiance?) So much so, that I stopped to smell the roses, figuratively speaking.

:eek: Well I suppose it would be better than "smelling the roses" figuratively outside the Tangled Tinkle Area.

One simply does not go the Mickey's Scary Party without a spin with the 999 Ghosts.

::yes::

If you have never sprung for the scary price of the party, it is absolutely worth it just once.

I would say so, but I need a do-over. We spent half the time looking for our party and not enjoying everything they had to offer.

I now completely understand the haunted part of Haunted Mansion. Dark shots are just... hard. And even more so when you are moving.

My camera never knows where to focus and spends almost the entirety of the ride focusing and refocusing the lens.

He gave me a quick tour of it's features and then proceeded to ask me to give me my disk and that he would teach me how to navigate and use LR. Uhhh, REALLY!? Ok!

I think I like photoshop. I'm not a big one to adjust the hues and stuff of the picture. I like to try and capture it as it is with the settings of the camera. However I do enjoy removing people and bra straps that I don't want in my pictures! I'm glad you are having fun with it. I am really playing around in photoshop for my next update.

Lady Carlotta was in fine form that evening! Holy cow, she was hilarious, in fact.

I'm not sure if she was there when I went to the party. If she was I missed her.

What could possibly be creepier than a ride filled with drunk, out-of-control men selling women and waterboarding the town mayor?

Never thought of it that way!

She's a sexy redhead. What can I say?

We wants the Redhead!

As a kid, I'd always hoped these 3 could snag the dog and break out to cause more mayhem. As an adult, I'm not so sure anymore. Although, I don't doubt they'd have been an awful lot of fun to have around as I worked my way from A-Z. Or not.

Interesting, I always wanted to be the Redhead!

Ladies, you are welcome. Just making sure, ALL of my readers get a little somethin'.

No thanks, I was happy with the Redhead!

The last week of March is set aside to take a trip to visit some of the last remaining family that I have down in SoCal, and then hang around DLR doing all kinds of wonderful and fun things. Planning on a little time at DTD, hit up the parks for a couple of days, and spend some time visiting with Alison and Fran. (Hi, @franandaj !!) The other for sure player in this is @pkondz and I do believe that @queenbetsey will try to make it out as well.

Yay! :banana: :banana: :banana: To quote Mader, "We're gonna have Fuuuu-hun!"

I sure enjoyed the time I got with Fran and Alison in October!

Me too, whenever I talk about you to Fran I call you "Liesa of the Tequila".

Merry :santa: Christmas !!

Wishing you a wonderful day with family.
Thank you for your time here, I count having you in my "little DIS bubble" one of my blessings

Happy holidays to everyone here on Liesa's TR, I feel we are all a part of her little Disney adopted family:grouphug:

Merry :santa: Christmas !!

Wishing you a wonderful day with family.
Thank you for your time here, I count having you in my "little DIS bubble" one of my blessings

Happy holidays to everyone here on Liesa's TR, I feel we are all a part of her little Disney adopted family:grouphug:
I love this post!

So much!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter