ABC Disney parks show parade

toodycat

DIS Veteran
I know I'm not the only one who watched the parades and performances on ABC today. But, I have a question: is the parade you see on TV on Christmas morning at WDW essentially the same one they have for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party? I don't care about seeing Justin Bieber or his equivalent. I just like the holiday parade down Main Street. So is the one on TV the same one I would see if I visited any time during MVMCP or would I only see it on Christmas morning? Thanks! Merry Christmas!

The parade on tv has school dance teams and bands in addition to the famous people so it's really hard to consider it "the same" as the Christmas parades they put on the rest of the month. But if you take all that away, you'll be left with the regular parade. The skating snowflakes, dancing gingerbread, and elves that drive around in little cars are all in the regular parade. You see more when you're at the parks though because you aren't watching Mario Lopez, Samantha Brown, or going back and forth between the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter