• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A wii fit question.

I hate those stupid bundle stuff. It's because retailers don't make but a few bucks profit on the console itself, so to help put them on the black side, they do the bundles.

Last year I purchased a Wii at Gamestop. It was very close call too, because they did a pre-purchase deal for one day only, each store was preset for the amount allowed. The store I went to was only doing 6, some larger stores might've done more. But I got up real early, waited about 30 minutes or so for the store to open with two other people, and got it. The shipment came in 2 days after Christmas. The hardest part was leaving Kari in bed, and not waking her up before I got back, not to mention I only had like 20minutes to get ready for work.
That was the first time I ever went nuts trying to buy the hottest item of the year, and hopefully the last. But I'm glad I did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter