• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A wii fit question.

Doesney

*sigh*
DH decided he wants that now. Is it a hard to find item and what do I need to buy? Thanks. I am not so wii saavy.

Good luck finding one. I searched all over for one. I did manage to snag one at Game Stop on Black Friday at 6:15 a.m.

I've seen plenty of Wii consoles since, but not Wii Fit.

Sign up on wiialerts dot com. You can get emails or text where they are available. Works great!!!!

You know, last year I couldn't find a Wii anywhere until I came upon several in a Game Stop. This year, no Wii Fits.....until, yup, a Game Stop! Try one of those, I bet you'll have better luck!

As far as I know, as long as you have a Wii console all you need to buy is the Wii fit game. I found one yesterday at Walmart for $89.74. What i bought came in a long triangular box which included the Wii fit step board, and the actual game that goes into the Wii fit console. They had an extra Wii fit board carrying case that you could buy, but i passed on that. My 17 year old daughter just assured me, that this is all that you have to buy as long as you have a Wii console. (The game i bought is for my 14 year! She better not tell her what i bought her! lol)

So is this what I am looking for :confused3

wii-fit-20080415021213133-000.jpg

What is normal retail? Around 90ish?

Thanks.

Yes Doesney, that is exactly what you need. I bought it yesteday at walmart for $89.74. I have seen it as high as $129.00. GL

Last Sunday I ran to Best Buy right when they opened and they were already out. I ran next door to Target "just in case" and they had 4. :cool1:

I've been getting Wiialerts about them and Circuit City has been having them in stock this week often. TRU usually has them showing around 5 AM about once a week.

So the board weighs you, etc... does that work on carpet? I know scales aren't accurate on carpeted floors.

I had previously been on the Kmart website and they were out. So I clicked on the item and told them to email me when it was available (it's an option available on their website). On Friday I got 2 emails from them saying they now had the Wii Fit in stock.

However, it did me no good as I had already bought one at Target a couple of weeks ago. I was there on a Saturday and they were out of them. But I asked an employee and he told me that they opened at 8am on Sunday and if I was there when the door opened I could probably get one. I walked right in, they brought 4 of them out from the back and me and one other person each got one. I purchased it and pulled out of the parking lot at 8:08 am.:thumbsup2

...on the "Come Trade With Us" thread. As far as I know, it's still available.

I found one on the Circuit city web site 2 days ago but the only way it would let me add it to my cart was to add at least to more accesories which would have been atleast $50........that stunk!

I'm at work and had some time and found that Target has them online. 3 of us ordered them. Good luck!!!

I subscribe to Circuit City's e-mail notifications, and earlier this week, there was one for the Wii Fit but you had to buy two accessories in order to place into your "cart." Since I'm tired of looking for it -- went ahead and ordered it. May just take the accessories back to a "box" store once it arrives.

I'm only sorry I missed out on them on Black Friday from Sam's Club. Apparently, it was the only item that sold out from my local location that morning.

Target has a bundle now, but if I am reading it right the only extra is the yoga mat. :confused3 Shipped it is 140.00 I passed on this.

I would definitely sign up for wiialerts.com. That is how I found mine thru Best Buy (online) I would also call your local Gamestop(s) as well. If you are a member of Sam's Club, check there as well. If they do not have them in stock, find out when their trucks come in as they usually have a few on each truck.

Good luck to you! Many of the popular Wii gifts are getting very hard to find the closer to Christmas we get! My SIL is still searching for the Guitar Hero Wold Tour Complete Band Kit for my kids. Thankfully we do have 2 guitars and the Aerosmith game put away already.

I used the Amazon alert to get the Wii Fit this year. You can just hit a button to buy it as soon as they sent you a text (if you have a credit card on file with them.) Worked like a charm.

I used Wii Alerts to get our Wii last year and that worked great the second time. The first time I was out and my iPhone took too long to get to Amazon's page. The second time I was at home and the computer was on and ready!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter