A Wigdout Spring Break Adventure very short pre-trip report

You all have been great entertainment to read while up late at night. It has been to funny reading some of the men's comments. Great TR. Hope to work on mine this week.

You all have been great entertainment to read while up late at night. It has been to funny reading some of the men's comments. Great TR. Hope to work on mine this week.

Our comments are funny? :mad:

I want you to know that the men's comments are submitted very seriously with careful attention being paid to each and every keystroke!

:rolleyes1

I still don't have all the photos uploaded but am ready to get started on this trip report.........I hope to get it started by sometime tomorrow. I'll post and have the new link on it, I hope.:cutie:

I still don't have all the photos uploaded but am ready to get started on this trip report.........I hope to get it started by sometime tomorrow. I'll post and have the new link on it, I hope.:cutie:

You're not pulling a CP on us are you? Telling everybody you'll post tomorrow but then really post tonight thinking we're all asleep! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Let's get it started now, let's get it started here!:cool1:

Please join me for a new batch of Disney Craziness!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter