• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Week of Om Nom Noms! - Sept. 2014 Dining Report (w/ F&W) - COMPLETED

Loved your report! Going to find your other reports, I like your style. I'll be at WDW with my mom in December, if I see you, I will say "HI"!
That would be great! I'll be the big goofy brunette on the pink scooter, having WAY too much fun! :cutie:

Just finished up your report! Can't wait to move on to your newest ones! Thanks for sharing!:flower1:
Thanks for reading, I'm so glad that you enjoyed! :goodvibes

Great reviews and pictures!
Thank you! I appreciate the feedback! :D

I found this thread from the tr searching for mnsshp and just had to comment! I love all the reviews and some of them have me mixing up my plans for this October! I wasn't sure where to do dinner one night, now ohana is a must do! And I'm adding Fairfax fare to my list of cs bc that Mac and cheese hotdog must be tried!

Excited about the food and wine festival too. Did you use snack credits from the ddp for that? Trying to figure out the best way for us to do that.

I found this thread from the tr searching for mnsshp and just had to comment! I love all the reviews and some of them have me mixing up my plans for this October! I wasn't sure where to do dinner one night, now ohana is a must do! And I'm adding Fairfax fare to my list of cs bc that Mac and cheese hotdog must be tried!
Ohana is SO worth mixing up your plans for! I'm don't think that the mac n cheese hot dog is still at Fairfax Fare, though. I know when I ate there a couple months ago, I didn't see it on the menu anymore.

Ironically, I just yesterday completed the Dining Report for my most recent trip, Dec. 2015. Here's the link if you're interested: Click Me!

Excited about the food and wine festival too. Did you use snack credits from the ddp for that? Trying to figure out the best way for us to do that.
Food & Wine is AWESOME! And yes, I used up all my Snack Credits on it, hahaha. I went out of my way to try to spend them on the more expensive food items!

Ohana is SO worth mixing up your plans for! I'm don't think that the mac n cheese hot dog is still at Fairfax Fare, though. I know when I ate there a couple months ago, I didn't see it on the menu anymore.

Ironically, I just yesterday completed the Dining Report for my most recent trip, Dec. 2015. Here's the link if you're interested: Click Me!

Food & Wine is AWESOME! And yes, I used up all my Snack Credits on it, hahaha. I went out of my way to try to spend them on the more expensive food items!

:guilty: but the Mac and cheese hotdog looked soooo good! I'll read your other dining review too! I've been busy at work so it took me almost a week to read this one lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter