• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A very uneventful black friday. Did anyone else not find any good deals this year??

:thumbsup2 My DD and I had a great day:thumbsup2 WE didn't head out too early, left the house around 7:30 a.m.

Went to Dicks and got my DD a mini bike for Christmas! $400 and I got it for $219. Great deal:thumbsup2 plus they gave me a $20 gift card when I checked out. Plus, no lines when I checked out.

Victoria Secret - again no lines, DD got a cute VS bag at checkout. Not to mention the sales.

Went to other stores too. Didn't spend a ton that day, around $500 but I was amazed at how easy it went and how many people were working in each store!

There was definitely nothing that was worth my getting up early for on Friday. I went out at noon to Circuit City to pick up a boxed set that I wanted, and was supposedly part of the 2 day sale not a door buster. All of the dvd's were completely wiped out. I don't mind though, Target often puts the price of the dvd's down and this was just a gift for me. ;)

I did get a good deal at the Body Shop last night. I just wandered in when walking back to my car (I work at the mall) and they were having all their holiday gift packs buy one get one free. Picked up a few things for my SIL since she loves the Cranberry scent. For about $35 I bought two gift packs and some holiday scented oils. It would have cost me about $70 normally, plus I got a free gift with purchase as well.

My only other good deal was the one I had online for a photobook at CVS for 40% off. for 17.99 I made a photobook from my last Disney trip. I went with a friend and didn't take a whole lot of pictures so this worked out perfectly for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter