A Touch of Disney 2021 Experience - Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Updated with Full Menus

://tada.queue-it.net/?c=tada&e=anks77&q=9283d0c4-ac6d-4285-844b-5d13b2a4e46b&cv=-1463839841&cid=en-US

In.

I may have missed this in all the confusion — I don’t plan to go so this is all academic to me — but they’ve added two additional weeks.

“Due to the popularity of A Touch of Disney, we’ve decided to open up the availability of tickets for two additional weeks. Dates, ticket availability and prices for the A Touch of Disney experience will be released on a rolling basis until the experience ends.”

They did that when it came back up from the technical hold @WonkaKid

The original announcement was they'd be on sale through April 5, but when everybody got on it showed through April 19.

Not sure if screenshots have already been posted, but here is what is available if you haven't been able to get in:

*Edited to add: different dates keep becoming available and going unavailable.

I've tried links twice now and when they get to the "You're being redirected to tickets..." shows up, it then flashes to the screen that says I missed my turn. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I see the countdown, and then it times out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter