A Summer Wedding and a Disney Trip CANCELLED, HELP DECIDE WHEN WE'LL GO IN 2011

Pam, the wedding is so soon!! If you don't get a chance to get on here before then (which is totally understandable!!), have a wonderful, meaningful, blessed time!! Can't wait to see pictures after!

Just checking in on you as well...

I know you are about a week out now so things are really moving along I'm sure. Best wishes to you and Manny Pam! I hope you have a lifetime of love and wonderful memories together. :love:

Just popping in to send well wishes your way. :goodvibes I hope everything is going smoothly as you are getting near your big day! Good luck with the wedding and especially with the family you're creating! :lovestruc

Good luck with the upcoming BIG day. Have a great time and remember to enjoy your day, everything will fall into place.

Have a beautiful and blessed day.

I love color on Emily's dress...your wedding is going to be so beautiful!
I havn't been on the dis very much but wanted to stop by and send a heartfelt congratulations to you and Manny! Have fun and don't forget to enjoy the day!
:hug: Connie

Hi Pam!!! I just wanted to stop by and wish you and Manny a WONDERFUL wedding!!!! I cant wait to see pictures and hear all the details!!!!

The big day is basically here!! Enjoy your special day and can't wait to see lots and lots of pictures!!

Enjoy your wedding day Mrs. Manny!! :love: I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures of you looking stunning in your beautiful dress!! :bride:

Hey Pam..... just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you on this special day!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!! Much love!!!!

Congratulations and Best Wishes to you and Manny Pam!! I hope your wedding day was everything you hoped it would be and much more. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter