A question from a newbie.

4orm

DIS Veteran
Hi! I'm new and have a quick question. We have just booked our wedding for April 28th at Sea Breeze Point. Last week we received our fairytale wedding package and it states we get a 'choice feature' upon check-in. I was just wondering what are the choice features? I never saw this on any websites I've researched. Also, the 2004 intimate wedding package includes a 12 photo, 2 hour photo package. Should we upgrade or will it be enough? It will a very intimate wedding, with only myself and the groom. Thanks so much! I've learned a ton while lurking on these boards.

Hi! If the photo package is at your wedding, not a honeymoon photo package, 2 hours of coverage should be enough. Be assured that you will spend more money, on more than 12 photos. You might want to find out how much extra prints cost - this could be a way to get you to use a Disney photographer, then end up charging you an arm and a leg for prints. We got 170 color prints from our photographer Randy Chapman in 2 hours, for $475. We added on the b/w package for an additional $150, and got around 60 of those prints.
Cheers!
Heather W

Unfortunately Disney added the photography package this year to the intimate wedding packages. I think it is a way to get you to use their photography instead of going to an outside vendor which i found to be much cheaper. We sort of lucked out our weddingin in January and they didn't have the 2004 package out when I booked, so I booked an outside photographer. When the 2004 prices came out i told them I didn't want the photo package as I would lose my deposit on my outside vendor. Disney was willing to give me extras instead of the photography package. For instance, gift baskets, and all floral arrangements that added up to the amount of the photography package they had so I wouldn't lose the money. This might be an option if you chose not to go with disney photography. As far as choice feature goes my FH and I are choosing the planet hollywood gift certificate. If you go to the disney website they should list them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter