• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Dole Whip in my hand & my toes in the sand: CBR/Poly Split Stay – This Is The Life!

Shelly, I had to go back and catch up on all I have missed. I am so bummed your TR is over and cannot wait until you start your next PTR. I loved your video (awesome song!) and your final thoughts. :goodvibes

Hello everyone!! :wave:

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I finally started my PTR!

Thanks to all of you who have PM'd me to check up on me. I haven't been on the DIS a ton lately because of some things going on around here. Plus I was pretty certain our April/May trip was going to be cancelled.

To make a very long story short -- My DH was offered a job in another state and we have been in negotiations with them for months and we nearly bought a house there and relocated. In the end his employer here made him a better offer to stay and after MUCH thought we decided to just stay put. It seemed like the best thing to do for our family and his career at this time.

So, the trip is back on and here is the PTR ~ http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=44436386#post44436386

Hope you will all join me, I've really missed chatting with all of you everyday! :grouphug:

Glad to hear all is okay. Must have been crazy and stressful to deal with the job situation. I'm heading over to your PTR now.

Hello everyone!! :wave:

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I finally started my PTR!

Thanks to all of you who have PM'd me to check up on me. I haven't been on the DIS a ton lately because of some things going on around here. Plus I was pretty certain our April/May trip was going to be cancelled.

To make a very long story short -- My DH was offered a job in another state and we have been in negotiations with them for months and we nearly bought a house there and relocated. In the end his employer here made him a better offer to stay and after MUCH thought we decided to just stay put. It seemed like the best thing to do for our family and his career at this time.

So, the trip is back on and here is the PTR ~ http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=44436386#post44436386

Hope you will all join me, I've really missed chatting with all of you everyday! :grouphug:

Shelly glad to hear all is good again. Off to go to your PTR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter