A different sort of Bounceback question

Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan

<font color=blue>Identifies with Pumbaa's Flatulen
Back late 2007, we booked Bounceback for a stay early in 2008. Due to Corey's work schedule, that didn't happen. So, we moved it later and again, it just didn't work for Corey's schedule. We moved it to December and lost the Bounceback rate because the date range didn't go past some point in September (I think), but we did get a AAA rate. So, since all of this moving and changing, the Bounceback rate got extended to cover dates in late 2008 that were not originally available when we initially booked a stay for early 2008 with the bounceback code.

Do you think there is a snowball's chance in Hades that we might could get that Bounceback code applied to our dates in December now? I would really love to be able to save some more money on our stay, but I don't wish to do anything dishonest or overly pushy. Any opinions?

Sorry but no. You changed codes, theyre not gonna give you back a code you originally used almost a year ago. Besides, all the rooms available with that code are more then likely booked up anyway

You could always ask. I am thinking they have had you deposit since you booked since you booked it as a bounceback that should amount to something.

Doubtful...If you have changed and cancelled multiple times already, I sincerely doubt the cms will give you back a code from the end of 2007.You can try, but i really wouldn't get too pushy about it.Lately, the cms are giving people a hard time about the free dining code, and that only ended in June.

I'll just let this drop. The CM's have enough nutjobs calling in everyday without adding me to the mix. :upsidedow

The booking against that code most likely long expired too. And since it was cancelled....
You just "have to" come back for another BB! ;) :lmao:

Oddly enough, it was that CFC room only code....the dates got extended, but the code didn't change. I realize that it would most likely have only applied to a few days of our trip, but 30% off beats AAA's 15%.

I would love to book another Bounceback while we are there in December, but we really shouldn't go back in 2009. I was ill last year for several months and was just about to get the medical bills caught up when I ran into the need for surgery again this year and ran up even more. :scared1: The responsible thing is for me to chill out on Disney and wait for 2010. We don't book trips on credit cards, we book what we can save the money for. With all of my bills right now, 2009, just ain't possible.

......sigh.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter