A Daily Lesson in Parenting and Manners: A TR by a real life Wicked Stepmom!

I am BEYOND thrilled to see another Cowboys fan living in New Jersey!!!:cheer2:

Being a Cowboys fan in Jersey is DANGEROUS!

When I was young and naive and first living in New Jersey I revealed freely that I was a Cowboys fan...people looked at me like I'd just insulted their mother!! Seriously...I got some UGLY looks!

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

I live with a Giant's fan in Eagles territory....

as bad as that is, it's waaaaay better than being a Cowboys fan here~

:wave:

I'm in on the trip fund.

Or maybe we should create a Miss Cammie vacation day fund so she can have a day or two to do nothing but finish this trip report. Preferably with an index of each chapter on either the first of last page. :rolleyes1

Oh Miss Cammie, I just love your family! I stumbled upon your trip report and read the whole thing this afternoon (thanks so much for linking the installments in the first post!) Sally and Teddy are incredibly blessed to have such a *wicked* stepmother! I think you should write a book on (step)parenting.

I totally identify with Sally: I, too, was quite the rule-follower as a child and I embarrassed my parents on several occasions by telling people exactly what they were doing wrong! Luckily, I grew out of it as I got older and that saved me a lot of stress (though I do struggle sometimes when people are blatently disregarding the rules ;) )

I cried when I read about Sally helping the little girl find the paintbrush! What a wonderful, selfless thing to do! And I love that Teddy requests Beatles songs for his owies and sings old metal songs in line-- that is so awesome!

I can't wait to read more! I hope the custody situation gets resolved soon and that Teddy is feeling better!

Hope Teddy's doing better. I remember when my DD Bobbi had Rotavirus when she was 3.5 y/o. She spent 2 days in the hospital from dehydration. It was so bad she was peeing crystals. I remember being so worried about her, but she got better and thankfully her little brother didn't get it too.

Hope everyone is better. Can't wait to read about Mushu as Mulan is one of my favorite Disney movies (must be the Daddy/Daughter thing:goodvibes ).

Oh Poor Teddy AND Ms. Cammie!!! hope Teddys doing better!:goodvibes
My Youngest was out the first 3 days of school last week w/ a virus and my oldest the last 3 days with strep!!:eek: Now my DH is getting sick and I just want a vacation. Disney would work for me!:rolleyes1
Can't wait for the next update. you do know how to write 'em Ms. Cammie!!!:thumbsup2

Wow! I love your very detailed trip report! I am finally caught up! DD is really enjoying reading this as well. You are a great writer, and a Blessing to those sweet children.

My girls had the tummy thing a couple of months ago, and it wasnt any fun. The bad thing is, they gave it to me!!!...LOL Guess they just wanted to share!! Cant wait to read another installment soon!!

I just came on upon this TR and my entire day is now gone... Sure was a great read and I'm looking forward to more.:flower3:

Just moving this back near the top.

Hoping that Teddy's stomach thing hasn't run rampant through the Campbell Scott household and that there will be another update in the near future.

hey everyone,

sorry the next update is a little delinquent...Teddy's tummy bug did in fact run rampant. Sally had it this week, with a fever to boot...then Jay...now me.

I'm wretchedly ill...:sick: :sick: :sick: The dog even threw up...in solidarity I think...or b/c he ate a leaf...but still...it was keeping with the theme and I appreciated the support!

I promise the next chapter is nearly done. When looking at a computer screen stops hurting my eyes so much, I'll get it done!!

promise!!!

have a good weekend everybody!!:goodvibes

hey everyone,

sorry the next update is a little delinquent...Teddy's tummy bug did in fact run rampant. Sally had it this week, with a fever to boot...then Jay...now me.

I'm wretchedly ill...:sick: :sick: :sick: The dog even threw up...in solidarity I think...or b/c he ate a leaf...but still...it was keeping with the theme and I appreciated the support!

I promise the next chapter is nearly done. When looking at a computer screen stops hurting my eyes so much, I'll get it done!!

promise!!!

have a good weekend everybody!!:goodvibes

Oh Miss Cammie! So sorry to hear that bug got everyone. :hug: Please take care of yourself and get well soon.

Aha!! Finally found a flaw in your ,otherwise, perfect self. :worship:

You done forgot the first law of motherhood. YOU are not allowed to be sick. :sick:

In your defense I am willing to bet that you waited until the kids, dog and anyone else had fully recovered before succumbing yourself. :thumbsup2

I hope you do not suffer long or silently and that you are waited on hand and foot as befitting your status as 'evil stepmom". :cloud9:

Take care and we will wait, somewhat patiently lest Sally decree that we are undeserving of another report. :grouphug:

Slightly Goofy/Linda

Hope you're feeling better. I know everyone in my extended fam's been coming down with the flu (thank Heaven for flu shots b/c my kiddies don't have it) so good luck and get better!

Can't wait until your eyes are better adjusted to the screen :surfweb: so I can read your next report.

Yikes, Miss Cammie, sending Pixie Dust to you and your family and dog for feeling better soon! pixiedust:

Ugh sorry you got the stomach bug! I hope it isn't the one that we had before Christmas it lasted for almost a week. It was terrible. Hope you all are feeling better soon.

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know that the next chapter is nearly done and will be up shortly! My inlaws are coming this weekend...:scared1: ;) Just kidding! But I will do all I can to get the chapter up before the weekend descends! Hopefully everyone's newly regained health will stay firmly in place!

Jay is taking me out for dinner tomorrow night! :love: A place called The Manor. It's very swanky...which is SO not me, but I'm gonna pretend...so I'm getting my nails done, my hair blown out and my Sunday best on!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Valentines's Day (aka the Hallmark Holiday!) full of cards and chocolate and hugs and kisses and knowing you are loved!!!:love: :lovestruc :hug: :flower3: :love1: :love2: puckerup: :lmao:

emoticon OVERLOAD!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter