A California Christmas: WB Studios, Disney Soda Fountain, Legoland, & More (COMPLETE)

wow!!! JIminey Crickett, where the heck did you find him!! man, you just have all the luck!!!

we had a great time at hoop dee do, too! we saw it many, many years ago, and went back 2 years ago so the kiddies could see it with gradma & grandpa. it was pretty fun! the kids loved it..

how was Yak & Yeti... we have dinner res. there in aug.?? im glad to see some pics!!

~Sue

Great update Lindsey!!!:goodvibes So awesome you finally got to meet Jiminy Cricket, he is one of my favorites!!!:goodvibes I hear the decorations for Christmas at AK are beautiful!!! Hope you enjoyed them. Love the photo of all of you opening your gifts, looks very festive!!! What did you get?? The show and dinner look great!!! Can't wait to read and see more.:goodvibes

Thanks Jen! I was so happy when I saw Jiminy and I just had to meet him! I had never seen him out and about before. I enjoyed AK's decorations because they all had a leopard touch to them. :goodvibes I got a lot of DVD's for Christmas because I have a large collection. Of course, I had to get my favorite Disney cartoon shows...Darkwing Duck & Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers sets. :thumbsup2

wow!!! JIminey Crickett, where the heck did you find him!! man, you just have all the luck!!!

we had a great time at hoop dee do, too! we saw it many, many years ago, and went back 2 years ago so the kiddies could see it with gradma & grandpa. it was pretty fun! the kids loved it..

how was Yak & Yeti... we have dinner res. there in aug.?? im glad to see some pics!!

~Sue

I just lucked out! We went to visit the Conservation Station and there he was inside! :scared1: I couldn't believe it! It was the first time I had ever seen him.

My parents actually went to Hoop-dee-Do back in the 70's and this was their second time back. The songs hadn't changed at all. We got a good laugh out of it because before we saw the show my Mom would sing the songs. :laughing: We had a lot of fun!

The Final Post

I've come to my final post and it's just going to be a quick look at our last days during our WDW Christmas vacation. Thanks for joining my Cali Christmas Trippie everyone and I'm glad I could share my WDW pics with you too!

We spent two days in Epcot because it's my brother's favorite park! I really wanted my family to try the Garden Grill because it was one of my favorite dining spots during my Honeymoon in June 2006. I was very sad to see that they had changed their menu and it was not as good as it was the first time I went. It's always fun to enjoy your meal with Mickey & the gang!

One of my favroite Chipmunks
n25002324_33437343_2376.jpg

Awwww...my fav! You gotta love Dale!
n25002324_33437344_2674.jpg

Look how adorable Mickey is in his overalls!
n25002324_33437345_2965.jpg

I just loved our experience with Pluto! During our picture I was kinda stuck next to the wall because we had very litte room. The Garden Grill is a rotating restaurant, so I was kinda moving along and getting pushed against the wall.
n25002324_33437347_3561.jpg

I told Pluto this and he had to act out the experience I just had with the moving restuarant. He just stood there and let the restuarant move him away. It was hilarious! :rotfl2:
n25002324_33437348_3865.jpg

We spent Christmas Eve at Epcot, so we could enjoy the tree lighting and the Candlelight Processional, two of my favorite Chritmas events. My family had never seen them, so I knew they would just love it! First, we had our Christmas Eve dinner at Biergarten in Germany. It was our first visit there and we were very impressed. It was a lot of fun and they had great food!

n25002324_33437359_7048.jpg

n25002324_33437360_7354.jpg

We also enjoyed the musical entertainment!
n25002324_33437362_7954.jpg

n25002324_33437364_5626.jpg

Tree Lighting
n25002324_33437350_4453.jpg

n25002324_33437352_5036.jpg

n25002324_33437354_5616.jpg

n25002324_33437355_5905.jpg

Candlelight Processional with Special Guest, Gary Sinise
n25002324_33437356_6212.jpg

The pics didn't come out great, but you can kinda tell that it's Gary Sinise.
n25002324_33437357_6503.jpg

Thanks for joining everyone and I hope you'll join my next Trippie in the future!

THE END! :wizard:

Thanks for sharing your wonderful adventures! :goodvibes

We went to the Candlelight Processional back on Christmas Eve in 2004 - Gary Sinise was our celebrity reader too - isn't he fabulous? :lovestruc

My pics kinda look the same as yours though, but from a different angle! :guilty: Wish I could take better photos in low light situations. Maybe if I took the time to actually read the instruction manual my night shots would improve! :laughing:

Lindsay~

Thanks for sharing another fabulous trip report with us! :goodvibes

I'm glad you got to share the Candlelight Processional with your family.....it really is a wonderful experience. I've seen it 3 times now, twice with Gary Sinise.

I love your Pluto/wall experience........too funny! :rotfl2:

I look forward to reading more of your TRs in the future! :thumbsup2

Lindsey, great end to your great trippie!!!:goodvibes I did Garden Grill back in 06 I believe and I didn't really care for it, it was ok, but I have other favorite character meals. Sounds like both your trips were wonderful, it is sad to see your trippie come to an end. I hope it won't be long until you start another one. :goodvibes

Hey Lindsey, I just thought of something, you didn't post any pictures of Jax's first Christmas, not sure if you took any or want to post them but would love to see some of your little boy's first Christmas!!!:goodvibes

I am thrilled you love Wicked. I saw it twice while I was in LA in March and saw it twice in NY.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful adventures! :goodvibes

We went to the Candlelight Processional back on Christmas Eve in 2004 - Gary Sinise was our celebrity reader too - isn't he fabulous? :lovestruc

My pics kinda look the same as yours though, but from a different angle! :guilty: Wish I could take better photos in low light situations. Maybe if I took the time to actually read the instruction manual my night shots would improve! :laughing:

You are welcome!!! :goodvibes
Oh, I love Gary Sinise! I'm a huge fan of his, so I was glad he was there that night!

Lindsay~

I'm glad you got to share the Candlelight Processional with your family.....it really is a wonderful experience. I've seen it 3 times now, twice with Gary Sinise.

You're welcome!
That was the second time I had seen the Candlelight Processional and I think it'll be a must for me every year from now on. :goodvibes

Lindsay~

You're welcome!
That was the second time I had seen the Candlelight Processional and I think it'll be a must for me every year from now on. :goodvibes

Hey Lindsey, I just thought of something, you didn't post any pictures of Jax's first Christmas, not sure if you took any or want to post them but would love to see some of your little boy's first Christmas!!!:goodvibes

Sure!
Of course, I can share my baby's first Christmas photos with you! :goodvibes

Here's Jaxie's Christmas!

n25002324_33438498_9299.jpg

n25002324_33438502_480.jpg

n25002324_33438503_779.jpg

I am thrilled you love Wicked. I saw it twice while I was in LA in March and saw it twice in NY.

Oh, it is the BEST!!!
My fav! I never get sick of listening to the soundtrack! :)

Lindsey, thanks so much for the adorable pictures of Jax's first Christmas, he is so very cute and those pictures were just so adorable. :santa: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter