A California Christmas: WB Studios, Disney Soda Fountain, Legoland, & More (COMPLETE)

Wow, the cabins at Fort Wilderness look really cute! I love how you decked yours out for Christmas! :thumbsup2

The sleigh ride looks fun! I tried to book a ride for DH and I on our past Christmas/New Year's visit and they were booked up!!! :eek: After looking at your pics, I think I'm going to try to book again on our next Christmas visit. :goodvibes

aww... love the Christmas decorations!! looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! Widerness Lodge looks like a neat place to stay at. dh would love it there, he is just dying to go camping and i think that would be THE ONLY way that i could!

~Sue

Hey Lindsey, where did you find a tree like that?? I was really hoping for something small for our room when we go at Christmas but since we aren't staying at a DLR Hotel I knew they wouldn't be able to help, just curious if you have any ideas for me. Thanks a million.:goodvibes

I've been able to get a nice small tree at CVS at times... have one for the office and even sent one to a friend overseas who was stationed with the Army... they usually run between $10 & $20 can be packed well and come with ornaments or you can be like me and pack some of your own...

Wow Lindsey, your FW pictures are awesome so far, can't wait to see more.:goodvibes It looks really pretty there. I might have to tear myself away from DLR one of these times and stay there at Christmas.:rotfl:

Your room looks so cozy with the tree and presents, the towel wreath is adorable, did you keep it?? The bunk beds look great and I bet you did feel like kids again.

Can't wait to hear more and see more pictures, I believe Disney at Christmas it just one of the most magical things. :goodvibes

It was the perfect Christmas spot and a fun place to be with the family. :goodvibes I should have kept the towel wreath, but I didn't. It was nice decorative touch! I had the bottom bunk and I had to be very careful not to hit my head, but it was worth it! :rotfl:

Too cute!! I have a friend who is going to stay in the cabins in September so I sent her a link. Thanks for sharing with us.

You are welcome! :goodvibes Your friend will love it. It's a great place and the perfect spot to relax too.

Wow, the cabins at Fort Wilderness look really cute! I love how you decked yours out for Christmas! :thumbsup2

The sleigh ride looks fun! I tried to book a ride for DH and I on our past Christmas/New Year's visit and they were booked up!!! :eek: After looking at your pics, I think I'm going to try to book again on our next Christmas visit. :goodvibes

It's amazing how everyone goes ALL OUT for Christmas at FW. It's the best Christmas light show ever! If you are every down in WDW for Christmas again, it is worth a drive thought the RV's and trailers. They’re amazing! It was the highlight of staying at FW for us. It's like being in a WDW Christmas Wonderland. It's even better than the parks' decorations.

The sleigh ride was a lot of fun and a nice thing to do. I think it was over priced, since it is such a short ride. It is fun to be on the sleigh with the jingle bells. :goodvibes

Christmas Style at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

The highlight of our trip for me was going back to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at the MK, but the best part was...I got my brother to go! I asked if he'd want to go and he was all for it! I was going to be a "Pop Princess" again & my brother was going to be a "Cool Dude." We had to get ready for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and that meant we needed Christmas style hair!

The "Cool Dude"
n25002324_33423980_1891.jpg

Christmas Colors
n25002324_33423981_2215.jpg

Time to add the hidden Mickey!
n25002324_33423983_2887.jpg

Is that a LGMH I see!?
n25002324_33423984_3221.jpg

Even a "Cool Dude" needs pixie dust!
n25002324_33423986_3875.jpg

The finished product!
n25002324_33423988_4723.jpg

Time for the "Pop Princess!"

I have a lot of hair to work with!
n25002324_33423990_5373.jpg

Becoming a "Pop Princess..."
n25002324_33423992_6022.jpg

n25002324_33423993_6356.jpg

Adding my Christmas flair!
n25002324_33423997_7676.jpg

n25002324_33423998_8004.jpg

I just had to have my nails done too!
n25002324_33423999_8341.jpg

Time for my Holiday make-up!
n25002324_33424003_9691.jpg

n25002324_33424006_761.jpg

Bring on the pixie dust!
n25002324_33424007_1110.jpg

n25002324_33424008_1457.jpg

The finished product...I am a "Pop Princess!"
n25002324_33424011_2484.jpg

n25002324_33424013_3170.jpg

Now, we are ready for MVMCP!
n25002324_33424027_8931.jpg

More Soon!

Let me tell you. Wicked is the most amazing stage show I've ever seen.
The cast in LA was wonderful and they do so many great quick changes, it's amazing they do them so quickly!

The whole time I wondered what the dragon on top of the stage was. Do you remember??

It's amazing how everyone goes ALL OUT for Christmas at FW. It's the best Christmas light show ever! If you are every down in WDW for Christmas again, it is worth a drive thought the RV's and trailers. They’re amazing! It was the highlight of staying at FW for us. It's like being in a WDW Christmas Wonderland. It's even better than the parks' decorations.

Thanks so much for the info!!! We've been down to WDW for the past 4 years at Christmas time and we've never done this. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get to go again this year! ;) I definitely want to check this out!

The sleigh ride was a lot of fun and a nice thing to do. I think it was over priced, since it is such a short ride. It is fun to be on the sleigh with the jingle bells. :goodvibes

Thanks for your honesty about the price of the sleigh ride. It sounds like a great idea, but with such a short ride, I'm not sure I'll put this tops on my list.

Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE that you got your brother to go to the BBB with you! :thumbsup2 So fun! What was his reaction after he was finished?

Your hair looked great! I love the Pop Princess "Christmas Themed" do! :thumbsup2

I've been able to get a nice small tree at CVS at times... have one for the office and even sent one to a friend overseas who was stationed with the Army... they usually run between $10 & $20 can be packed well and come with ornaments or you can be like me and pack some of your own...

Thank you so much for this advice, I will have to keep my eyes open, and since the Christmas stuff gets put out earlier every year I am sure I won't have any problem finding them before I leave.:)

Lindsey, Awesome photos at the BBB!!!!:goodvibes Looks like a truly great time, and no better way to get ready for MVMCP. I really miss the BBB at DLR, they need one too!!! Oh well, I might have to make a big Christmas trip down to WDW next year, love the Christmas hair, very cool!!! Can't wait to read all about MVMCP. :goodvibes

aww... love the Christmas decorations!! looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! Widerness Lodge looks like a neat place to stay at. dh would love it there, he is just dying to go camping and i think that would be THE ONLY way that i could!

~Sue

Yea, you can't beat camping at WDW! We weren't really roughin' it and that's the only camping I can handle now! :rotfl:

Hey Lindsey, where did you find a tree like that?? I was really hoping for something small for our room when we go at Christmas but since we aren't staying at a DLR Hotel I knew they wouldn't be able to help, just curious if you have any ideas for me. Thanks a million.:goodvibes

My Mom actually got the tree a couple of years ago and brought it down with her. I have no clue where she got it! I'll have to ask her for you. I'll let you know! My Mom thought it was the perfect size too and it worked great!

Let me tell you. Wicked is the most amazing stage show I've ever seen.
The cast in LA was wonderful and they do so many great quick changes, it's amazing they do them so quickly!

The whole time I wondered what the dragon on top of the stage was. Do you remember??

We spotted the dragon as soon as we took our seats. I was trying to figure it out too and the stage was just so elaborate. It was so amazing when it all came to life. Amazing show!

Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE that you got your brother to go to the BBB with you! :thumbsup2 So fun! What was his reaction after he was finished?

Your hair looked great! I love the Pop Princess "Christmas Themed" do! :thumbsup2

Me too! He loved his hair and we were getting stares all over WDW! It was a blast and he was a good sport. He even loved the pixie dust!

Hi Lindsey, love the MVMCP pics!!! Dinner at LTT looks wonderful, you are just like me, I always love to start a party night having dinner there, such a great treat!!! Can't wait to read and see more.:goodvibes

Hi Lindsey, love the MVMCP pics!!! Dinner at LTT looks wonderful, you are just like me, I always love to start a party night having dinner there, such a great treat!!! Can't wait to read and see more.:goodvibes

Yeah, it's a must of any party! That's always part of the excitement for me and it's always a plus when you can eat with the characters. It's a great way to start the party! :goodvibes

Hoop-De-Doo!

We spent the next day at the Animal Kingdom and had lunch at Yak & Yeti, the new restaurant at AK.

n25002324_33437131_8470.jpg

n25002324_33437132_8740.jpg

n25002324_33437133_9027.jpg

I was thrilled to finally meet Jiminy Cricket! I had never met him before so when I spotted him, I just had to go over and meet him.

n25002324_33437134_9312.jpg

That night we were very excited because we were going to the Hoop-De-Doo Revue for dinner at Fort Wilderness. It was a fantastic dinner and show, perfect for the holidays too! Before the show, we went to our cabin to open our Christmas presents!

n25002324_33437201_6167.jpg

On with the show!

n25002324_33437136_9897.jpg

n25002324_33437139_735.jpg

n25002324_33437143_2080.jpg

n25002324_33437145_2640.jpg

Playing the washboard
n25002324_33437146_2914.jpg

n25002324_33437149_3744.jpg

More Soon!

Great update Lindsey!!!:goodvibes So awesome you finally got to meet Jiminy Cricket, he is one of my favorites!!!:goodvibes I hear the decorations for Christmas at AK are beautiful!!! Hope you enjoyed them. Love the photo of all of you opening your gifts, looks very festive!!! What did you get?? The show and dinner look great!!! Can't wait to read and see more.:goodvibes

The Hoop De Doo looks like a blast!! You guys looked very cute opening your gifts. A cute little cabin seems just perfect for Christmas.

awww Jiminy Cricket :lovestruc
I love that your brother went along with you to the BBB. I have 2 brothers & they would never ever do that with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter