9year old boy disney character

Keeblerelf928

Earning My Ears
Hello All,

My husband and I are partaking in sponsoring a child from a local family for christmas. The gift request is for disney bedding for a 9 year old boy. I have no idea what character a 9 year old boy would like. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Baymax & Hiro, Mickey Mouse & friends, Stitch, Lightning McQueen, Mike & Sully

Star Wars, or Star Wars revels or another Disney XD series, maybe Baymax, but I think Toy Story, Mickey, etc is too young for the average 9 year old. They are more for the preschool set as room decor.

Star Wars, the Avengers, Captain America, Darth Vader, Star Wars, Stormtroopers, Star Wars says my 9 year old boy :-)

Star Wars, the Avengers, Captain America, Darth Vader, Star Wars, Stormtroopers, Star Wars says my 9 year old boy :-)

Agree as a mother of two boys, one of which is 9 years old. Mickey Mouse, Toy Story, etc are more for the preschool and very early elementary crowd. If you do MM or Toy Story type characters the bedding probably isn't going to get used very long at all. SW will take him to preteen years and early teen years.

My 9 year old doesn't even wear his Mickey Mouse WDW shirt to school, but he does wear SW shirts.

Also agree! My almost 8 year old is not really into most Disney themed characters other than super heroes or Star Wars. He also like Pirates of the Caribbean but I'm not sure if they have as much merchandise from that.

Star Wars. My youngest DS will be 8 in a couple months and he is a Star Wars fanatic as are many of his peers. I also think Avengers would work for that age as well.

My son is 9 and into super hero stuff. I think stuff like toy Story or cars is a bit young for a 9 year old. he watches the movies, but wouldn't want those sheets.

I agree with star wars or super heroes, but I would think if they wanted star wars or super heroes, that's the type of bedding they would have asked for and not just "disney."

Hello All,

My husband and I are partaking in sponsoring a child from a local family for christmas. The gift request is for disney bedding for a 9 year old boy. I have no idea what character a 9 year old boy would like. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

I agree with star wars or super heroes, but I would think if they wanted star wars or super heroes, that's the type of bedding they would have asked for and not just "disney."

I agree with others that Star Wars or Superheros are more likely for his age, but also agree with above that they are not usually referred to as "Disney", although now owned by them. It's hard to say as kids can still be in-between at that age. Is there any way for you to ask more specifics from the family or association that you are sponsoring through? I know sometimes when I have done Angel Tree gifts, they have been more general like that, and I have had to guess as well. It would be nice if you could get something that he will really be excited about. If not, I suggest giving a gift receipt with it so he can exchange it if needed.

I would never consider star wars or super heros when the parents are specifically asking for disney. I would think if they wanted star wars, avengers or hulk/spiderman they would specifically ask for it. Disney to the average person isn't those newer companies.

9 is that weird age to buy disney stuff unless there is more to the boys story and maybe they aren't developmentally 9. Bay Max or something pixar is probably what I would consider. Maybe something like the army men from toy story if they make that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter