9year old boy disney character

I agree with star wars or super heroes, but I would think if they wanted star wars or super heroes, that's the type of bedding they would have asked for and not just "disney."
A lot of the time the final list is "generated" by the association. So the kid may have written down Star Wars, Avengers, or Big Hero 6 but then the person making that final list may have shortened it to "Disney" as all three are Disney properties.

A lot of the time the final list is "generated" by the association. So the kid may have written down Star Wars, Avengers, or Big Hero 6 but then the person making that final list may have shortened it to "Disney" as all three are Disney properties.

I suppose that makes sense. The lists I get from our local organization for the kids I shop for are always pretty specific, which I much prefer so I know I'm getting them what they want. It stresses me out every year! LOL!

My 8 year old would say Star Wars. Up until a year ago, he had Toy Story bedding.

I would think Big Hero 6 or Star Wars, including the show that is on Disney Channel.

Hello All,

My husband and I are partaking in sponsoring a child from a local family for christmas. The gift request is for disney bedding for a 9 year old boy. I have no idea what character a 9 year old boy would like. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

If the request is for "Disney bedding" then I would NOT go with Star Wars. I think if the kiddo wanted Star Wars they would say Star Wars.
My 7-year-old boy has zero interest in Star Wars and finds it incredibly frightening. Some of his friends like Star Wars though and THEY would NEVER say "Disney" to refer to Star Wars.

I think if you feel strongly that you need to get "a character" and you don't get something that is simply Disney-ish (like a comforter with Mickey heads or fireworks and the words "Walt Disney World") then I would go with Toy Story or Big Hero 6. But I would definitely go generic and get something with multiple characters. For example, if you get Toy Story then get something with both Woody and Buzz and a few other characters. If you go Big Hero 6 then get the whole 6, not just Hiro and Bay Max.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!