7DMT- 5 year old

My 5 year old reluctantly rode it 7 times, lol! Each time I had to cajole her into riding it. When we got home, she said it was her favorite ride:crazy:

I think it depends on the child. My 4yo loved it. She rode it twice and we have awesome pictures from the ride. On the other hand, I didn't enjoy it...couldn't wait for it to be over...but I don't like coasters.

My son rode space mountain when he was 5 and loved it. 7dmt is extremely mild by comparison. Most 5 year olds should be fine.

Depends on what your kid is comfortable with.

My 5 yr old road it at 4. He says never again. :( Yet my 2 yr old wants to.

This is the definition of our kids! Our 13 yr old will ride anything, loves the adrenaline rush and our 8 yr old HATES all coasters. Our 8yr old loves Soarin and will do Pirates and FEA but holds on for dear life during the drops. He did all the coasters during a trip 3 years ago and said never again, so far he has stuck to his word!

My 13 year old would have ridden it at 5 without a problem. She was barely 5 her first trip and rode and enjoyed all 40 in tides including TOT. My 7 year ok'd niece however likely wouldn't ride any of it. Is your kid a daredevil or more timid? I think most kids would be gone, but I would never make a scared child ride.

I recommend watching the ride on youtube first. My oldest loved when she rode it for the first time at age 5. My youngest is now 5 and would be TERRIFIED to ride it. Totally depends on the kid.

My 4 year old liked it, except for the witch at the end. She's fine with fast/drops, but not with scary characters! (She refuses to ride Under the Sea! :)

Took our 3 & 4 yr old DGDs last June and they loved it. They've had very little experience with rides of any kind and they were completely cool with it. The 4 yr old went on TT and couldn't stop talking about how cool it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter