75 AKV Points for Rent/Transfer good from 3-1-2019 to 2-29-2020 - $16/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am not sure if you still have AKL points available, I am looking for Savannah View studio 8/8-8/11 (possible transfer of the points, I believe its 63). Thank you
Also looking for Beach Club Studio 8/2-8/3 but I dont think you can book that yet.

Hello, I am not sure if you still have AKL points available, I am looking for Savannah View studio 8/8-8/11 (possible transfer of the points, I believe its 63). Thank you
Also looking for Beach Club Studio 8/2-8/3 but I dont think you can book that yet.

Can't do a transfer, but I could book the Savannah View studio for those dates. Both Kidani and Jambo are available for those dates.

"Matty B13, post: 59856809, member: 580573"]Can't do a transfer, but I could book the Savannah View studio for those dates. Both Kidani and Jambo are available for those dates.[/QUOTE]

Hello again, I am not sure how to PM you using the discussion board. Sorry. I am interested in booking those dates at Animal Kingdom. Do you have an email I could reply to?
Thank you

"Matty B13, post: 59856809, member: 580573"]Can't do a transfer, but I could book the Savannah View studio for those dates. Both Kidani and Jambo are available for those dates.

Hello again, I am not sure how to PM you using the discussion board. Sorry. I am interested in booking those dates at Animal Kingdom. Do you have an email I could reply to?
Thank you[/QUOTE]

You need 10 posts on the forum boards in order to "PM" (Private Message) someone, so just do that really quickly, and then you can PM me. I don't want to give out my email address here on the "public" threads for scammers to find. Also, you will need to give me some private information of your own, so you wouldn't want that out there as well.

Also, I only take personal checks, and require full payment within a week after I send you the Confirmation Link for the reservation.

Thank you

You need 10 posts on the forum boards in order to "PM" (Private Message) someone, so just do that really quickly, and then you can PM me. I don't want to give out my email address here on the "public" threads for scammers to find. Also, you will need to give me some private information of your own, so you wouldn't want that out there as well.

Also, I only take personal checks, and require full payment within a week after I send you the Confirmation Link for the reservation.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thank you for the information.

I went to the test page and did the 10 posts. I still cant PM you. Sorry. When I can I will see if I can PM you and see if the points are still available.

I am looking at a studio june 15th and 16th..I have a reservation at OKW and just looking at adding a couple days at the end..do you have any points left?

To be honest with people I'm looking to rent out close to 65 points or more, trying to rent a single or a couple of nights in a studio isn't enough points to rent out.

To be honest with people I'm looking to rent out close to 65 points or more, trying to rent a single or a couple of nights in a studio isn't enough points to rent out.
I would actually need 2 Studios. Or possibly a 1 bedroom- for March 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter