7 Dizzy Disney Dwarfs Live 7/23-8/6 Update: Finished and we are back!

DisneycrazedX6

Mouseketeer

Hi! My family and I are finally going to attempt a trip report. This will be our tenth time going for our annual trip during the summer for two weeks. However, this year we have an extra passenger, my brother's girlfriend. That makes seven of us, so how could we not be able to finish this? By the way we're all going to be writing our opinions throughout this so we've assigned colors to help you out.
Sheryl- DM- Sneezy
the Stressbag/ Perfectionist. She's the one that plans the trip a whole year in advance and yells at us every step of the way.
John- DH- Doc
the Easygoing/Goofball one. He balances out DM nicely.
Brady- DS16- Sleepy
Last year was not his year (he was really sick the whole time), but now that his girlfriend is along for the ride it should be better, right?
Taylor- DSG16 (disney son's girlfriend)- Bashful
We've done this ten times so saying she's nervous about going is an understatement, but not to worry we'll make her feel right at home.
Jessica-DD14- Grumpy
I definetly take after my mom in the stressing about perfection department making me a shoe in to be grumpy when we started naming dwarfs, and being stuck with the family for two weeks does not improve my mood.
Julia-DD12- Dopey
She was the last one to be named so Dopey doesn't really describe her too much; she's more of the antagonist that causes many family feuds.
Kimberley- DD7- Happy
She's a seven year old going to Disney. Enough said.

Okay, finally done with that! So basically, we're writing this for Bashful's mom whose stuck at home probably freaking. I don't know how Sleepy managed to get his girlfriend to come along, but I'm not usually filled in on our family issues. Anyhow last year was not our best year, infact it was the worst ever, but we're very optomistic this year. I mean now the only way to go is up. How it basically went down, was Sleepy was super ill and had to be hospitalized, but even then no one knew what was wrong. As if that wasn't enought, Dopey, Happy, and Sneezy also had the stomache bug leaving only me and Doc to help them. To say that Disney was there for us, would be a lie; I mean we were out of our element looking for some help, and they kind of left us to fend for ourselves. In the end it all turned out fine, but we were still left with the feeling that Disney wasn't as magical as we had previously believed. However, we still love going and it's basically the only time we ever spend altogether so we decided to give it another try and hope for the best.

One year later, we're packed and ready to head on out once again. The house is clean, well sorta, and everyone's really excited. So, I guess that's all for our pre trip report thing. Bye!:-)

001.jpg

Sneezy here:the mom...planner of all things Disney.
My darling daughter has gotten our TR off to a really good start. I tried this a couple of years ago, but never got past Day 1. With all the excitement of the parks, who has time for a LIVE TR??? That is why I am teaching the kids how to use the Disboards and encouraging them to help me out. This should also help me get a better understanding on how they see Disney.

More background I think is needed: We are DVC members, home resort SSR.
We are AP holders. We use the same AP for both our trips within one years time....clever huh?? Last year was late August and we ran into sickness and tropical storm FAY?? Anyone else there then? It was WET!!! Most of our photos we are wearing ponchos. Not the good Disney ones, the cheap Dollar Store ones and yes we wore them the majority of the trip, rips and all! We like to move around alot as far as hotels. This year...The cabins at FT. Wilderness, a first for us. Kidani Village, another first, and OKW, not a first.
We are flying Jet Blue, another first and are still looking for a rental VAN for our off site departure on July 31st-2nd...any help would be appreciated. We have the Disney Dining Experience card, which I guess changed names and are not using the dining plan...too much wasted dessert in my opinion.

Like my daughter says I like to plan, all year in fact. I read the boards everyday, sometimes all day. I take notes and plan everything from what we are going to wear on certain days to what we are all going to eat. I have the order ready for when the waitress first stops by. I read every Disney book, could probably write my own. Own the Passporter, UG and various Disney books which also make the trip with me...WHY you may ask, I have my laptop!!

In my real life I am a Realtor, have been for almost 3 years now. Very flexible but stressful so I NEED this vacation. Just closed a couple of deals, have money in my pocket and "cleared my plate" so to speak. Not so fast....
"Plan a trip and the work will come" famous saying for us Realtors. Yup...I am busier now than I have been for months. For 2 days, I have picked up new buyers and someone ready to list their house. I am showing properties this morning, writing up the listing and leaving this afternoon. Needless to say...I still have laundry, cleaning, children to tend too and not to mention the 4 pets I must say good-by too. Lots to do!! Did I also mention the fact that "stressbags" like myself also have nervous stomachs? Oh yes, the bathroom has been my best friend for 2 weeks now...it is always a question if I am going to board the plane on time. Imodium is my buddie, we have a love/hate relationship actually.

So, I am sure my kids will get up, read my thoughts, add a few of their own and hence our report will begin. We have a 8:15 flight out of Boston tonight. Why so late....who knows, it seemed good when I booked it.

Be back later......hope you will hop on for what should be a fast paced, adventurous ride.

Usually I am just a lurker. But as a family of 6 with an extra person for our next trip I am excited to read about this vacation.

Hey all, I am soo looking forward to this report. First of all sheryl-hope your flight was good and your settled in. All of you reading this I am the Family friend stuck at home this year without a summer trip to the world planned. (going in Nov.) usually the dwarfs the 6 of them +1 and my family - sis and her kids plus mine-all 11 of us- travel at the same time, we usually get in three weeks in August every year-Not THIS YEAR!!) I will be living through this report. Hope you guys keep it up. LIve the magic for me as I sit home and cry. Miss you all already have fun and write, write ,write.

Go to Mousesavers . com. Mary runs the site, who is a DISer, and she has coupons and codes to use.

Otherwise, look at the specials on the actual car rental website. Sometimes they have some good rates going on.

Have a great trip.
I tried linking onto the web, with my dh laptop, with his Verizon phone connection. I swear DISNEY puts some kind of cover on the top of WDW, reception is horrible. Maybe you will be using something better. Plus don't feel bad, when everyone is really tired after a long day. It's really tough to do a live report. I hope you and your family can. I've only seen one or two accomplish it.

Yo Doc here, sorry not the best typer so bear with me. We got into the airport early for once so we had time to relax alittle before our flight left. When we left our house everything was on time but we arrived and we were to depart 20 min late not too bad right so o.k. instead of arriving at 11:15 we thought 11:35 still doable. We got through security with no major probs except sleepy brought a pocket knife right so you would of thought the world was ending or something I think the cop from Cambridge even showed up!! ok so we get to the gate and we get on the plane and now an hour after we are supposed to leave they are closing the cabin door. Now 12:15 arrival then car rental blah, blah, blah in our accomadations by 2:00 a.m. super-duper. (By the way jk about sleepy and the pocketknife after all he's 16 but not stupid!!!) So we get to the cabins and Sneezy (alias DW) is cold so she calls for blankets and after waiting 'til 4 in the a.m. for housekeeping to show I crawl into bed, not a bad first day so far...... btw housekeeping never showed and sleepy slept w/out the xtra blankets....ttys.

day1002.jpg
day1003.jpg
day1005.jpg

Kay so Grumpy's taking over, yay!:-) I'm here to bring up the things my lovely father failed to mention. Such as, for all you lost fans, we showed up at the airport and I swear every character on Lost was there in one way or another getting on the same plane as us. We had a 'Charlie', 'Walt', 'Michael', 'Sun', 'Hugo', etc. "If a 'Kate' showed up in hand cuffs we were out of there". Not to mention our plane was departing at '8:15'. Freaky, huh? Anyhow after we finally ended up on the plane we went through the coolest lighting storm. If you looked out your window you could see lighting streaks like two feet from the plane. Scary but way cool! So then we get off the plane like my dad said and we don't get in til like 2:30. It was awful, I was dead tired, but stupid Dopey, Happy, and Bashful refused to go to bed! Finally, after several minutes of screaming at them they went to sleep and so did I. End of Travel Day.

Hey all Dopey heree! Apparently it's my turn to typee our lovelyy dayy. So far most of us got up at likee 10:30shh. Sneezy and Doc were already up and showeredd and Sleepy was missing. Called his phone and it started ringing. It was still in the room. O'well he'll come back. Got ready and one bathroom as we found out today is NOT enough for all 7 of us. So we're all hogging and fighting for the bathroom. One gets out as soon as you try to jump in it becomes occupied. Bashful needed to shower. So me and Grumpy are brushing our teeth in the kitchen sink. Lovely. Okay Sleepy comes back he had to use the fecilites so he walked to find themm.I guess he was smart and knew it would be hectic! Whatever. New rule : Don't wait for Bashful and Sleepy to leave the room. Got lost. late for breakfast o'well we made it. Dad parked the car and we went inside to get food. Yummm. Afterr we came back got into bathing suits. Doc and Grumpy wrote in a bit. We got bored cuz Doc is such a slow typer. We played charades, and found out that we're not that great. He finished so Doc and Sneezy dropped me, Happy, and Grumpy off at the pool and went to shop at downtown disney for food! We swam for about an hour. Went to the comfort station and showered. Doc and Sneezy picked us back up and dropped us off so theycould return the rental car. And here I am. Waiting for them to return watching Hannah Montana. Next up: Magic Kingdom. We'll see what happens!:-) Bye i know i type every little detail i'll try to shorten itt next type. See im rambling okayy byeeee again!<3

day1011.jpg
day1012.jpg
day1010.jpg

After talking to sneezy today was the happiest I have been since I left Disney last year. Iknow its sick and twisted but I could not stop smiling. Even living the magic through your eyes (Balernas) is okay. You can make it hapen for me. Have fun and keep on writing. Hey Sheryl dont forget to call I dont want to stalk you.

Sneezy here with some general thoughts so far...

Jet Blue: Over an hour late with our departure. They only come around once with drinks and snacks and it didnt seem unlimited like it said. Take-off was extremely noisy. No Disney Channel on the t.v.'s or ABC so I missed Greys Anatomy. Located in A Terminal so long walk to Magical Express. Good leg room seating though and the plane was not full, so I got to stretch out a bit.

Budget: No line to rent car. Upgraded size for $6.00 but did not get insurance like he was insisting. Car was fine. Had to return to DoubleTree near D.D. No shuttle offered after 2:00 so we had to walk back to D.D. which was kinda far in the heat.

Magical Express: If you pre-register you do not have to wait in line, did not know that. Waited about 20 minutes till we took off from airport. We were the last on so we got off last, took about an hour.

Fort Wilderness: LOVE the cabin!! Very Spacious!! The beds are not too small as others have said. The couch is even comfortable to sleep on, which is what I did last night. The bathroom is a good size, though there is only one and the comfort station is kinda far. Yes, it is a challenge to all get in, that is why I am up early and will go first. Transportation is tough. You DO need to bus around the resort, allow for time. We are very far from the pool and marina, loop 2800. I love sitting outside on the deck, it is very peaceful. The boatride to M.K. was very tranquil, worth doing just for the ride. The kids loved the pool, though the water was too warm I guess. Tonight we will do the movie and watch parade from the beach.

Trails End Buffett: Breakfast was until 11:30, got there at 11:20 and got charged for lunch. YUM YUM Mickey Waffles, that is all I wanted!! Food was o.k., nothing special..not worth the trip if you are not staying on site.

I will let the kids fill you in on the Magic Kingdom last night and then I will do my notes.

Thanks for tuning in......

Okay, so late night at the Magic Kingdom even though we just flew in not even twenty four hours pervious, but whose counting. Personally, I wanted to catch up on my Zzz's if you know what I mean. Anyhow we left here at around 6:00ish. We take awhile for everyone to decide they're ready. We got out right as a bus pulled in so no wait there, and it took us to the front where Trails End is and the boat which is where we were headed. The boat was very nice, it only took about fifteen, twenty minutes. Not bad at all even though I'm not a fan of boats at all! Anyhow we finally arrived at the Magic Kingdom.

Day1A001.jpg
Day1A002.jpg
Day1A003.jpg

First off, Bashful had to get her ticket so Dopey and I, being the impatient people we are, went in without them to take a look around. You're never really in Disney until you walk down Main Street and see the Castle sitting there in front of you, oh and then bump into some first timers babbling about something or another in a different language cause you weren't paying attention. Now that's when you know you're in Disney. So we're in and walking down Main Street when we realize the coolest thing I've ever seen. For some odd reason, it was raining about ten feet to the left of us, but not right in front of us. Weird, huh? So we walked over just to make sure, and I realized I could totally stand one foot in the rain and another not. Okay, well I thought it was cool!:-) Then we continue walking and come across a strange kid doing some magic trick with a crystal ball. Now I don't know about you, but I never knew that Disney had random teenage street performers? I thought it was pretty neat anyways. Finally, we meet up with the rest of the family and get some fastpasses for Buzz right off the bat. Remember this is Bashful's first time so everythings new and exciting for her! Anyways after we get the fastpasses we walk in to the Laugh Floor and Doc's trying to get us to send in lame jokes. I tell him one of mine, because it's so stupid and he texts it in. Only to see, that when we get in the show, they put it on! Yes, "Jessie from Massassasasaschussetts" joke was told to everyone, and people actually laughed. Incase you were wondering the joke was,
"What did the tie say to the hat?"
"You go ahead and I'll hang around"
Not really funny though, right?

ANYWAYS! I got to run to MGM scratch that "Hollywood Studios" =p so I'll finish up laterrrrr. (TO BE CONTINUED)

Your right tis not Disney until all those thing occur-always in the beginning of vaca. I can actually smell main street when I close my eyes and sing wishes.

Dopey's back!:-) I'm taking over Grumpy's "to be continued". Okay so after the laugh floor we headed over to Cosmic Rays. We all shared two chicken nugget baskets while Bashful and Sleepy went their seperate ways. We ate and Happy and I went on the teacups while the others watched. Man Happy can spin. Not a good thing if you don't really like spinning. So we got off and headed over to Buzz. I got 18,000-1st class cadet i wanna say!:-) Sneezy amd Doc were 1st class cadets also. Happy and Grumpy not so much. After that we headed to Pooh-walk on with fastpasses. Then we headed to the Barnstormer! Doc, Happy, and I rode it twice while Grumpy and Sneezy ditched after the first. Fun ride but just too darn short. Then we went over to watch wishes but the walkway was packed by the castle so we sat by cosmic rays..would've beeen good but there wasn't a tree right in the way :headache: o'well. Halfway through Wishes Doc and Happy left me to ride the teacups again. So i sat theree alone singing the song to myself. Sorry if you were around me and thought i was wierd!:-) Wishes ended and we went to meet up with the rest of the gang at Splash Mountain. It was a half hour wait but we decided to try it. Didn't work. Happy, Doc, Sneezy, and Grumpy ditched like 5 minutes in. I stayed with Bashful and Sleepy and we rode Splash Mountain! We went over to see our pictures as it was Bashful's first time and she flipped!:-) We get there and the guy working named Kurt was going where are these two girls?! He was pointing to me and Bashful by the way. We go over to him and he's like you guys are hilarious. He said our picture looked like Bashful was crying and I was praying to God to save me? Idk haha but we start talking and he's like want to ride again? A popular ride with no wait? Heck Ya! so he takes us to the front of the line and goes if anyone asks your picture got deleted. Okay whatever. We get on. Front row baby! Bashful's scared out of her mind. We finish the ride. Fun time, got soaked! We get on Big thunder and Pirates within 45 minutes or so. Grab some dole whips, chips and drinks. Then we left. Sorry ik it looks like i wrote a book. I have a bad habit!:-) I'm out tho. Bye<3

Day1A006.jpg
Day1A013.jpg
Day1A011.jpg

Okay, Grumpy's here, I apologize for writing more after Dopey's novel, but surprisingly there's more to be said. So once we split up after the Barnstormer (this is when they went on the ride again and Sneezy and I went our seperate way) we went to the front of the castle to see Wishes. To be honest it was the best show I've seen even though I missed most of the beginning. We were pretty much in the front and could see things a lot more clearly since we usually watch it from farther back. Anyhow we watched that then met up at Splash Mountain briefly only to decide that thirty-five minutes was too long a wait and left. So Sneezy, Doc, Happy, and I started our walk to the front and stopped to watch SpectroMagic! Fun! So then we went home and went to bed. End of Day One!:-)

Day1A025.jpg
Day1A027.jpg
Day1A041.jpg

P.S. Can anyone name the bat thing in the last picture or what movie he's from?

Its not a bat it a gargoyle...his name is chernobog (churn-o-bog) from Fantasia hes is always my favorite character- ask LAURETTE she'll tell you. Thanks for the update. . Sad I was just yelling that out loud to my computer.

Sneezy here for Day 2....I did all this yesterday and it never posted, so here goes again. I am going to give you some random thoughts and leave the "wit" up to my kids.

-We started out late again, arriving at HS just before noon. With the 1 bathroom we are having a hard time getting our act together. The busses are slow at FT Wilderness so that didnt help us move along quickly either.
[Theres the "happy couple" wearing the same color shirt..cute huh??
Day2002.jpg
Day2001.jpg

We arrived at HS and headed straight for HSM3 which was just about to start. We stood behind the rope and waited like everyone else. Of course, a women and her family pushed right in front of us...typical Disney style!! As soon as they allowed us to move closer, I pushed right past her, hopefully she got lost in my dust.....The show was as cute as the first 2. When they asked for volunteers, Grumpy "the show-0ff like she is" got picked to wear the BOA and act like a DIVA...she was very good if I say so my self.
Day2008.jpg
Day2006.jpg

Off to Sci Fi for our 12:30 ressie. We walked up and straight on in. To my surprise there were several cars available even though they were turning people at the podium away. Note to self "ask for car in the back so you can see better". We were right up front, it wasnt terrible, just not great for eye strain. We had burgers, kids hot dog, salad, onion rings, peanut butter cake and ice cream. The burgers were GREAT!! I will go ahead and say "the best on Disney Property". Nice meal for 7 that ended up costing us just under $100.00 and a nice escape from the heat.
Day2013.jpg
Day2011.jpg

Next up: American Idol...I had really been looking forward to this...big fan here!! There is a big screen outside of the show that showcases past contestants. I was soooooo....excited to see Adam up there!! It was walk into, no fastpasses for this show. It was amazing!!! It looks just like the real thing. The MC is hysterical....he is a hoot to watch and laugh at!! The host is a women, so no Ryan Seacrest, but you see him throughout the show on the screen. I wont give away the whole show, but it was alot of fun. The contestants were really good and it makes you want to come back for the final show at 7:00. DONT MISS THIS SHOW!
Now it was time to split up...I dont do many rides in this park, I am kinda a wimp. I chose to get a slush and a candy apple instead. Actually Happy and Dopey wanted to candy apple. They have BIG eyes for they only ate one sliver a piece. It was $7.95 mind you, but hey this is Disney right??? WRONG!
Day2032.jpg
Day2027.jpg

We stopped in to see the characters from UP, the Incredibles and Mickey. The lines were long, so we just saw "UP" They were so cute, I especially like grandpa.

We didnt get much done, the kids wanted to go swimming instead. We took the bus over to Wilderness Lodge and swam in the extremely warm water for awhile, not refreshing at all. Kinda a wimpy pool for a DVC/Deluxe resort. The bathrooms didnt even have showers/changing rooms. Huh...! I read on the boards about the path back to FW so we gave it a shot. It was long and boring....not an animal to be seen. Oh well!! Before we got to the end it started to rain and then pour....YUCK!! It continued like that for quite awhile so we decided to stay in for the night. Welll......no food at the cabin and we were hungry. Doc was nice enough to walk in the rain to get us pizza..you would think they would deliver..but NO!! The pizza was very good I must say, worth the walk in the rain....easy for me to say, I didnt walk!
Day2052.jpg
Day2047.jpg

Well...that is pretty much the end of Day 2. I know Grumpy has the pix to add and quite a few thoughts so hopefully she will write tomorrow and start Day 3.....since tomorrow is actually Day 4 we need to catch up.

Well....thanks for reading!!
I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THE PIX...WILL FIX TOMORROW..

First I must tell you, pictures are on there way.....Grumpy is at the pool and cant help me at the moment..

O.k. ..Check out day at Ft. Wilderness. I basically packed everything the night before so I could enjoy the morning at the campground. Doc woke up early and went for a jog, I woke up early and packed just a bit more. When he returned,apparently he lost his cell phone. 3 mile jog and 3 mile walk and no cell phone...great way to start the day, huh?? It was not long though, before a wonderful camper called my cell phone with the news that they found it and would be happy to bring it on over. Yeh, our day is saved!!
So I decide I want to take out a canoe, Happy and Doc rent bikes. Grumpy, Dopey and I shove off while trying not to tip. After yelling at each other for several minutes we finally get the hang of it and paddle around for about half an hour. Nothing great to see, except the spiderweb we went through, but it was fun, cheap and relaxing.
It is about noon and we head off to Animal Kingdom. We wait at the bus stop, and wait, and wait. The orange line is VERY slow!! We ask a driver if we are in the right spot and he says "yes" the bus should be there very soon. O.k...back to waiting. Finally the bus pulls up and who should be our driver.....but the SAME guy.....He must have turned around up ahead and headed on back to do our route. If we had known that we would have sat in the air conditioning for awhile. Well we got a good laugh out of that and continued on..
As soon as we got on the bus, the heavens opened up and here came the storm. We thought about going straight for the hotel, but Bashful and Sleepy were waiting for us , so we thought we should meet them. The rain let up just enough for us to get through the gates and then opened up again. We hid in Guest Relations till it stopped which was quite awhile. We were all hungry so we decided on Restaurantosaurus. I really wanted Picnic in the Park, but that did not work out. The line was huge and no one knew how to order. Hello...not to hard, everything has a number!! Food was just fine, the fixin bar made for a good burger.
Next up: The Festival of the Lion King....we made it in just in time, so we had to sit out back. Great show everytime, just wish I had better seats.
Of course the rain came down again and we hid in a store for awhile. Maybe the safari would be open....YUP...and no lines....lets go....Lots of animals to see...but the thundar and the rain was a bit of a drag. I was on the end seat and everytime we turned or hit a bump I would get splashed....Yeh!!
It was raining so hard, they let us off at the front where you get on so we got to see a new area, nothing special though. Lastly we rode Dinosaur, my favorite ride, we had a fast pass for it, but there was no need today. The rain finally got to us and we headed out. The crowds were low due to the rain and the animals were out. No parade and some of the rides were closed. We will have to plan another day at the park.
day3009.jpg
day3011.jpg
day3015.jpg

Next up: Kidani Village

Hey guys,

Glad to hear you're having so much fun! Keep on blogging your trip report
it makes me feel like i'm there...well almost. Hey Julia and Jessica, How's Raven? Ha Ha! Take a ride on Big Thunder for me. Kimmie how's the ice cream this year? I know how much you love it:) Brady don't sleep away the whole trip. Get out of bed!!! Taylor, hope you're having fun-those Balerna's can get pretty crazy but thats another story... Sheryl, give your stomach a rest already! Ha Ha John, where's your cell phone? How many hours have you waited for buses? Jessica- no special bus trips for you, okay? Stay together!!! Bye for now, tell Mickey I said "hi".

Love you guys,
Auntie Caryn

OKay! Grumpy here, and I'm so glad we're completley updated and back on track. Who knew this would be so hard, but frankly we're out all the time. I haven't slept well since we got here! Anyhow, enough about me, back to the trip. So first off, we got up way early this morning to get to Epcot at opening, like 8:15 we left Kidani.
Oh! Wait! Kidani, okay so this place is HUGE! I mean HUGE! Three bathrooms, two bedrooms, and then the pullout couch and chair, huge kitchen, blah blah! I know you're jealous! Besides the room the whole hotel is nice and they had THE BEST pool/ waterslide. Amazing! We've already been twice now! Once last night incase it wasn't mentioned and again at around 6 today. We meaning Happy, Dopey, and I, no one else ever wants to go.
day3019-1.jpg
day3023.jpg
day3024.jpg

So back to today. We got up early, hopped on a bus, and set off. You know, the busdrivers really take their jobs seriously. The one today, had us singing 'Who let the dogs out' and screaming at 8:30 in the morning. Fun! Now we've arrived and we head straight to Soarin' just like everyone else in the park so basically Julia and I are trying to get up there as fast as we can, but the rest of the fam wasn't in the mood to rush. I end up taking everyone's passes and running up there by myself only to find that the fastpass line is as long as the standby. People these days are just not smart. I mean how hard is it to put a ticked in, take it out plus fastpass then walk away? Not hard in my opinion! (no offense to anyone who couldn't figure it out, but at the time I was very aggravated about it.) Finally, I have the fastpasses, and the rest of the fam decides to go on Soarin' while the line's still relativly short (35 min.) WAY to long in my opinion so I go to Mission Space by myself instead. I get on that twice and still get back to Soarin' before they even get off the ride.
day3002.jpg
day3008.jpg
day3025.jpg

Once they get off we get on the living with the land boatride. Not really much to say about that. Same goes for Nemo and Universe of Energy which is what we do next. I have to say though, I can't believe Universe of Energy is thirty-seven minutes. It definetly didn't seem like it to me. After that we go to Le Cellier, which is when Taylor and Brady finally join us. Did I mention they weren't with us all day? Well if not, they decided they'd rather sleep then go on rides this morning. Anyways they joined us, and we ate. Food was good so everyone says; I didn't eat. Instead I filled myself up with their pretzel bread which is absolutely DELICIOUS! I'm completely hooked on it! Done with that and now Bashful, Sleepy, Dopey, Happy, and I all took the fastpasses that I got this morning and we went on Soarin'. Personally, I don't see the whole big thing with that ride. I really don't like it! Of course, that could be because I hate heights, but whatever. After, Soarin' we handed Happy off to Sneezy who was with Doc who then decided to come with us on Test Track which we got fastpasses for earlier. Was that confusing? Cause I hoped it would be. Let me clearify for you.
Test Track: Bashful, Dopey, Sleepy, Doc, and I.
Going back to the hotel: Sneezy and Happy.
day3026.jpg
day3003.jpg
day3032.jpg

Kay, all done with that. After Test Track my half of the fam went back to the hotel and met up with the other half. Happy's dying to go swimming so me and Dopey go with her. Then we come back and here we are. DONE! FINALLY!
BYE!:-)

Off to HS today...trying to get there at opening, will let you know how that goes...

I will be back later to update you on Day 4 evening-Swimming and animals...

Crowds at Epcot yesterday were not bad at all. Most rides were only 10 minutes, only the top 3 were long....MS, Soarin' and Test Track.
The weather was beautiful, no rain....Yeh!!

Our camera broke yesterday, so no Pix...and our camcorder did not charge the night before....BOO....

Be back later......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter