~ 6 Hit the World for XMAS ~ UPDATED 06/19/08

that price is ridiculous.

funny about changing in the terminal. I saw others doing that too.

I didn't like the whole shuttle thing in DC but I guess it is better than having to go through security twice. Yeah the price was a bit ridiculous! Considering it only cost me 30 to send it to FL.

I didn't like the whole shuttle thing in DC but I guess it is better than having to go through security twice. Yeah the price was a bit ridiculous! Considering it only cost me 30 to send it to FL.

I did the shuttle thing In Washington and did not like it. But like you said better than going through security.

Do you think that it is to early to start my Pre- trippie? Your asking When is it she is going back to Disney? UM.......in 14months!:goodvibes ?
So what do you think Is it to ealry will I lose people,:surfweb: will I get people? I haven't had that many for either my pre -trippie or this trip report. OPINIONS ANY ONE HAVE THEM???:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Do you think that it is to early to start my Pre- trippie? Your asking When is it she is going back to Disney? UM.......in 14months!:goodvibes ?
So what do you think Is it to ealry will I lose people,:surfweb: will I get people? I haven't had that many for either my pre -trippie or this trip report. OPINIONS ANY ONE HAVE THEM???:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

I'll be there if you start one. :thumbsup2

We were procrastinating! We did not want to leave our Little cabin in Disney. Heck who would! We all knew that this was our last day in Disney! We slept in till 830. We started packing and decided that we needed to eat. So we were off to Trails end. We had not finished packing just so you know. We got seated right away. I think we were all in mourning of our trip being over because no one ate all that much. We asked for the bill and now we have used all of our table credits so this one is on us! YIKES!:scared1: $164.00
My goodness. That's one expensive breakfast.

:scared1: Sit down for this!:scared1: $171.85 ARE YOU NUTS!!!
Yep, you must be
So I ended up calling back UPS and Paying the $171.85 to have it shipped home.
See, you answered your own question!! Wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy a bag and pay the extra to have it on the plane with you??
So we headed to the settlement depot and buy a few items and have them shipped home since all luggage was FULL.
Yikes! More shipping?
Our day had been a very crappy one. With no excitement and we spent a lot of MONEY!
Yes, yes you did!!
Finally our bus is there, we load on and just sit and relax. This has been the most stressful day of the whole trip! As we are sitting there I over hear the radio Disney's internal radio and they were stating that they were SHUTTING DOWN THE MK. NO MORE GUEST ALLOWED IN! I was glad we were leaving! And with that we were off!
Lucky you! You could have been that very FIRST family they turned away.
The captain announces that all flights are being held for us and gives up our gate numbers.
You is SPECIAL!!
We each take a child by the hand and we run. We get to our gate and they announce that the family that they were waiting for has arrived
Did ya feel like movie stars?
Fast Forward 2 days, mind you I am still waiting for my package that was shipped next day air to come! I was in the shower getting ready for work and my DH comes and says Fort Wilderness is on the phone for you! I get out of the shower and the CM says that UPS won't take the package because my CC # isn't on the package. I was like ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! That should have arrived here today! We know and we are very sorry. No mind you I am soaked and it is -5 outside where is my purse with the credit card # in my CAR OUTSIDE. She says she can wait! I was said no you don't understand it is 5 below zero and I am SOAKING WET. I find Dh wallet and pray that we have the same number and at that point I really don't care if it is or not. Now here is my question if they weren't planning on picking up my package for two days then why couldn't I have scheduled my pick up for then??? And then I wouldn't have had to pay all that money! I did get my package the very next day though.
This is what 171$ will get you these days!!
Thanks to everyone that read my report! It has been nice!
I have really enjoyed reading it!! Thanks for sharing.

No it's way too soon. I can't keep up with all these reports as it is and you want to have on going for over a year!! This is a lot of pressure for me when I can't even complete my own!

Ok I am not subscribing to pre tr's anymore but I will definitely read the tr after your back.

I really enjoyed your pictures you took some great shots. Sorry your son had blood sugar problems. He's a real trooper. :cheer2:

I really enjoyed your pictures you took some great shots. Sorry your son had blood sugar problems. He's a real trooper. :cheer2:

Thanks ... he is doing well with his diabetes we had some not so good times this week here at home we all had the flu and that doesn't work well for a child with diabetes.. BUT LET ME TELL YOU he is FULLY RECOVERED!!!

We really enjoyed our trip just don't think we will be doing christmas again! It was very busy!

It's not too early. I did my PTR for my last trip a year before the trip. Fourteen months isn't bad.

Great! I'll have to check it out. :goodvibes

Thanks for the Christmas report. I was glad I found it because we are going in December and I enjoyed all the pictures. We actually are ding the double digit dance today:banana:

Thanks for the Christmas report. I was glad I found it because we are going in December and I enjoyed all the pictures. We actually are ding the double digit dance today:banana:

Well have Fun!! I am glad you enjoyed my report!
one suggestion is try out tour guide Mike! we didn't and we had awful waits for the rides. Another person that was there the same time as us she didn't have to bad of waits. We are going to try to use TOURGUIDE Mike for our next trip in sept.09.
i hope you enjoy your trip! Ours was a trip of a life time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter