~ 6 Hit the World for XMAS ~ UPDATED 06/19/08

DISNEY4XMAS

DIS Veteran
Hello to all of you! I am Disney4xmas (Stephanie).
My family and I went to Walt Disney World For Christmas this year and I would LOVE to share my Thoughts, high points, low points and Pictures with all of you! Did I mention that I took Lots of Pictures! I took well over 1000 pictures with my camera and then my Mom also had her camera and my Daughter had one also. No duplicates! Oh don't forget PHOTOPASS! We also have lots of video ( I will have to figure how to put that in here to!) I also plan on doing my food reviews on my trip report! My DS~7 is also a type 1 diabetic so I also will be sharing the good and bad point that we ran into with that!

Here is a an introduction of players on this trip
Me~ Stephanie ~ DISNEY4XMAS:santa: 33 years young
DH~ Stephen ~ :coffee: 43 years OLD!
DD~ Sammi ~ Lucy (her nick name)princess: 13 years old
DS~ Zachary ~ Charlie (his nickname)pirate: 7 years old
DS~ Tyler ~ Linus ( his nickname) pirate: 5 years old and 1st trip.
DM~ Susan ~ My mom!:earsgirl: 53 years young
You can also check out my Pre-trippie for how we ended up leaving the Cold NORTH Country of Upper state Ny for the Warmth of Florida during the Holidays!

As soon as I have the pictures downloaded I will be posting more! That should be over the Weekend! I just couldn't wait to get started!

Links to report (thanks to Campbellscot)
The Last day before we hit DISNEY!

The early morning trip and we spot DISNEY!

Welcome Home

Chef Mickey's Dinner 12/22/07

Epcot part 1 Day 2 12/23/07

Epcot part2 Day 2 12/23/07

Boat Wright's Dining Hall Port Orleans riverside Hotel 12/23/07

Epcot Day 3 part 1 12/24/07

Mission Space & Coral Reef 12/24/07

Epcot world showcases 12/24/07[/COLOR]

World showcases part 2 12/24/07

1900 Park fare.. Another kiss ???

Illuminations video clips

Does Santa Find us in DISNEY?

Crystal Palace Does Ty get friendly with the Characters?12/25/07

Hair cuts Main street barber shoppe! 12/25/07

Christmas morning parade 12/25/07

Off to Adventure Land 12/25/07

Pirate of the Carribean Do we see a Pirate?

Woody's parade 12/25/07

Christmas Dinner Liberty tree tavern 12/25/07

Spectro Magic Parade

Spectro magic parade Part 2 12/25/07

Wishes Big thunder Mountain Dole Floats and Dancing in the Streets?

DOWN DAY YEAH RIGHT! BBB for the boys! and A Princess12/26/07

A Princess gets ready for a Ball12/26/07

Photo pass Pictures from BBB12/26/07

Photopass pictures part 212/26/07

Hoop DEE Doo review 12/26/07

Universal Studio's 12/27/07

Flashback

MGM.... Hollywood studio 12/28/07

SOME PHOTOPASS PICTURE AND RANDOM SHOTS

HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS PLAY SET 12/28/07

Lights Motor Action

Safari at Animal Kingdom 12/29/07

a quick view of the rest of our short trip in to Animal Kingdom

Spirit of Aloha dinner show 12/29/07

GINERBREADHOUSES AND FIREWORKS12/29/07

The Boardwalk Hotel~

Lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe Did we get a waiter in Character or NOT~

Downtown Disney

The End of my report :worried: :sad1:

If you have read my pre-trippie you know as the closer my day of departure came closer the more freaked out I got, everything was going wrong. From the Kids shoes not fitting and having to hope and pray that Zappos shipped them in time to having second child try on shoes on thursday night and Her shoes not fitting and then not having the same shoe in her HUGE size (she is 13 and wheres an 10.5). I called in tears they worked with us and had another pair of shoes to us the next afternoon. I must say that they are a GREAT company! Oh did I mention that my shoes were to small too? I had to run back to Plattsburgh(20 miles away) to get another pair! While I was there I finished up some last minute shopping for the trip! My DH snuck around and bought me a NEW camera! :cool1: back home to FINISH PACKING.
I finally finish and decide I need to bring Cat to my SIL and then off to pick up DM. It is now 4:30pm and we can FINALLY hit the road. We take the ferry across Lake Champlain calm seas for us! We head to the Hotel... They gave me problems earlier when I tried to book the room because there was 6 of us and the room is supposed to be for 4. I lied at check in I said there were four of us! Now it is getting closer to 7:30 we still hadn't eaten dinner! Off to OUTBACK MMmmm I can taste the Blooming onion. Finally out come our meals.. The waiter says that he is short one meal and will be right back with it! FIVE MINUTES go by DH still hasn't gotten his meal. TEN minutes later the manager comes over and asked if he could get him a soup or salad while his burger is cooked! OOOPS They forgot all about it. DH says No thanks but I will have another Beer. Five Minutes later, the waitress who has ignored us finally brings over the beer. Now we are all done our meals and FINALLY DH burger comes out. The Bill comes and they never even took off the price of his meal or gave him a free beer. So for the trip I left them a Tip I told them that it was the worst service I have ever had! To get a new wait staff and manager! We left and headed back to Hotel. Dh took Kids swimming and DM and I scoped out the airport. We checked in and found some of the TSA guys and asked them a few questions about the SANTA:santa: gifts and DS diabetic supplies. I wanted EVERYTHING to run as smooth as possible. It was now 11:00pm and we finally hit the beds three to a bed not the most comfortable sleep I have ever had!
I think I caught fourty winks ;) . I got up at 2:45 and found my DM already up and dressed. It wasn't long that Everyone was up. We got dressed and headed out I dropped off DH & DS7 at airport and head back to hotel to catch shuttle. We wanted to leave at 4:00 and Hotel said NO 4:15. Dm said fine what is 15 mins and we would probably leave early anyhow. NOPE Driver was not moving till his watch said 4:15am. and not a moment sooner. At 4:15 he promply got up started the van and said lets go... Leaving me & DM to load the luggage! He never said two words to us as he drove us the the airport. I was starting to think this trip was going to be a BUST!:scared1:
finally get through line and check luggage and head for TSA!! Nerves were finally shot now stomach was all upset, I was broken out all over my face and neck with PIMPLES! All for NOTHING! TSA went SMOOTH I noted that there were diabetic supplies in this bag and that bag, I emptied out all electronics and DM asked for a fragile box ( that has a cover) for the Santa gifts! Not a Problem.
We have about 45 mins before we load the plane to DC. I need to feed the Kids! HHHMMMM not much of a selection. I think they have doughnuts and soda! What a HEALTHY MEAL!:eek:
I will end here for tonight (morning) and I will continue Later tomorrow~

You sound like you were a wreck!!

I don't believe I would have tipped either. But I would have asked to see the manager. Outback is Waaaay toooo expensive to have to take that crap. You handled yourself very nicely.

Great Update. Can't wait for more!!

:goodvibes Hi. I'm in! Sounds like a stressful start so far:sad2: Hopefully everything will go smooth from there on:thumbsup2
Can't wait to read more!

DsineyXMAStrip07005.jpg

Here is the Family enjoy the WONDERFUL:lmao: breakfast at the Burlington, VT Airport!
This is the Only Picture I have of them before we left Due to the fact that my husband wouldn't let me put in an SD card into my camera that he had just bought for me because the sales person told him it might ruin the camera!

So our flights went well. We had just enough time to walk and shuttle to our other gate and get on the plan and then we would soon taxi out!
FINALLY :banana: :banana: :cool1: We are in ORLANDO! I was so excited that I did shed tears. I was very worried that something bad was goingto happen and we would not make it for our christmas vacation.I don't think that we could run any fast off the plane and look for the DME! Finally get directions and what did we find??? A HUGE HUGE line I meant to say EXTREMELY HUGE! :scared1: The cast members where great that were in line trying to answer questions and asked that only one family member stand in line boy that cut the line down. So I wandered over to my family leaving DM in line!
DsineyXMAStrip07006.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07007.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07009.jpg

I was all excited that we where going to ride in a bus that said WALT DISNEY WORLD. DM finally makes it back after an hour. We are on our Way:cool1:
There was a great cast mmember there asking disney trivia while we waited for our bus! OH NO WE got a MEARS bus! NO DME bus:confused3 . Our Driver was really nice his name was BOBBY. Tyler and I sat in the FRONT SEAT so we could look for the welcome sign. Bobby over heard me tell Tyler to look for it so after what seemed forever I heard the visors going up and I got the camera ready. Bobby said get your camera ready! I was like it already is!
DsineyXMAStrip07014.jpg

After four stops on the DME we FINALLY made it to our home
DsineyXMAStrip07015.jpg
Dm and I went to check in and left DH with Kids outside. It was a cool 67` out so we felt comfortable in our jackets. Here are the kids outside of the outpost.
DsineyXMAStrip07017.jpg

The kids were very interested in the carts coming and going from the out post as other people checked in. Here was one that they liked.
DsineyXMAStrip07016.jpg

We wasted NO time we got to the cabin #2301. Shawnee Bend! We quickly unpacked our carry-ons and my box that got sent down. We ran for the bus stop and headed for the boat to take us to our dreams the MAGIC KINGDOM!
DsineyXMAStrip07019.jpg
I did see a lot of people wearing Lime green but I was to afraid to ask. I did ask one family there were over 20 of them in the LIME but they did it so they would stand out!
of course we were all looking to see what and who could spot things first like SPACE MOUNTAIN
DsineyXMAStrip07021.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07022.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07025.jpg

We can see the dock... OH NO Zac says he feels low, we need to find a place to eat.... by pass the photo ops No savoring the site of the castle from top of main st. Just scouting for a place to eat that would be quick to get FOOD. Casey's would be the first place we find. Dm and I stand in to different lines, to see what one would go quicker. Dm line moved fast so I pop out of mine and we tell them it is the dining plan and they say OK lg drinks and dessert and full meals quick easy. DH is with kids at a table guarding it with his life. Zac's blood sugar was at a great low number 54! Juice and food .
DsineyXMAStrip07027.jpg
DsineyXMAStrip07026.jpg

DH DM DS7 & I all had hot dogs and lg cokes and Brownies mmmmm good! DD & DS5 had the corn dog nuggets lg cokes and brownies. DD didn't like the brownie.. thought it was to bitter!:confused: :confused: :confused3 .
Off to the ride we missed last time the HAUNTED MANSION.
DsineyXMAStrip07030.jpg

We did not mind the fifty minute wait because we were in DISNEY
Ty DS5 seemed not to like the sound effects as we were going in.. should have turned him around then! Ghost carts only fit two comfortably so we split into two's DM & DD, Me & DS7 and DH & DS5. Everyone thought the ride was fine.... except for DS5. Tyler didn't like that ride he cried and cried throughout the ride. Ok we won't do that one again, this trip.
OFF to a slower ride more his speed. IT"S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL IT'S A SMALL SMALL WORLD! Sing it with me yes I know you are! You all can thank me later for putting that song back in your heads!

DsineyXMAStrip07044.jpg
boy is the head in front of me PALE! Oh that is my DH! No wonder he is pale, he is from the north country.
Let's go ride space mountain... where did my planning go no maps with us isn't space mountain wayyyy over on the other side of the park??? Oh look Face painting! let's do that . Boys say No Sam says YES!
DsineyXMAStrip07053.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07054.jpg

The rest of us head for the BARNSTORMER.
DsineyXMAStrip07052.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07062.jpg

While we were on barnstormer, DM and DD checked out minnies house
DsineyXMAStrip07059.jpg

Still wandering around. We finally head back to main st to make it for space mountain. We stop for some photo ops.
DsineyXMAStrip07068.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07065.jpg

Kids were getting tired. I can't see why? We have only been up since 3Am amd it is now 4:30pm.
DsineyXMAStrip07070.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07071.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07072.jpg

YAY we make it to space mountain.
DsineyXMAStrip07064.jpg

Oh my goodness the line is HUGE! ok lets just get fass passes and head for dinner. Fast passes are for 9:45 -10:45 or something like that.
Up next DInner CHEF MICKEY'S

DsineyXMAStrip07080.jpg

So we arrived a few minutes early hoping to be able to be seated early no luck to big of a party! So we waited patiently, had our Pictures taken
chefmickeys.jpg

We did get to see DONALD out in the waiting area
DsineyXMAStrip07095.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07096.jpg

We got seated in the side room at a huge table in the corner. We started of with drinks boys had Pirate Punch and Sammie had Tinkerbelle's Drink and I HAD A GLOWTINI
DsineyXMAStrip07082.jpg

We enjoyed so really good food and had our first real Character expirence for this trip! Tyler didn't go good on his word that he would hug the characters. He sat in the corner the most furthest away and hide when they showed up to the table. But here are the rest of us LOVING IT!
DsineyXMAStrip07083.jpg

and if you look in the background you can see my DH being Goofy's TWIN!
DsineyXMAStrip07084.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07085.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07087.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07093.jpg
here are my GUYS all full from eating soooo much
DsineyXMAStrip07090.jpg
So we jumped back on monrail and went back to MK. Incredible on how busy MAIN ST. can get and with fire works coming soon we had a hard time getting down it. Finally we make it to tomorrowland and there isn't a line for stitches great escape so we go to that... The ride was boring and the whole time I sat there wondering when my seat was going to flip I was strapped in right that meant I was going upside down NOT!! All 6 of agreed that ride would be the worst ride of MK. Next off to Space mountain.. Still 40 mins to fastpasses but there isn't a line or the line isn't as long as it had been. So we venture in 20 mins not bad. But we were all so tired. Finally we get there DM DS7 & DD13 one cart and DH DS5 and I on the other. I laugh hysterically on all the rides I think it is a nervous thing! I laughed so loud that my DD13 said she could hear me. I always remember it being really really dark in there. I was on the light side because I could see the turns coming and it wasn't as thrilling for me but the kids LOVED IT. Even Linus who cried through out the Haunted Mansion Love space mountain. We found a party of 6 standing at the end of the line (they had a 50 minute wait and we gave then our fastpasses, so they only had to wait about 10 mins before they could get in line for the fastpass line. I was glad to make somes day!
Now we really must go back to cabin and sleep! Kids where so tired that they fell asleep on the boat ride home
DsineyXMAStrip07102.jpg

Next up Day2 ~ EPCOT~

Day 2 EPCOT
PHOTO OPS AS WE WALK IN!!!:goodvibes
DsineyXMAStrip07214.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07215.jpg

So the kids decided that they wanted to ride spaceship earth!

Not my favorite ride so I told Dh to bring them on and DM and I would go get Fastpass for TEST TRACK! We would meet them in spaceship earth where they would exit! Our cell phones came in handy here! I told Dh to call right before he got on ride so we knew we had enough time to get back there! Dm and I ran to test track and got Fastpasses. We saw a PHOTOPASS person and decided to have a photo op just ME & MOM!!!!
image002.jpg

Dh calls and says he is just getting on ride so we walk back to Spaceship Earth. We are there to take Pictures as they walk off
DsineyXMAStrip07222.jpg
The kids thought it was boring Tyler Cried through out the whole ride! OFf to take pictures! and wait the TWO HOURS for our fastpasses to ride test track!
DsineyXMAStrip07231.jpg

We decided to go eat Lunch I thought it would be nice to eat in one of the countries so Of course our first country was England! We ate at the Yorkshire county fish shoppe. We all had FISH & CHIPS except for LUCY she had just chips!
DsineyXMAStrip07233.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07234.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07239.jpg

Had some photos done in ENGLAND
DsineyXMAStrip07241.jpg

Finally time FOR TEST TRACK~ Hearing the cars go by while we were waiting in line was getting us all excited
DsineyXMAStrip07244.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07245.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07246.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07247.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07248.jpg

Finally we get on and we are waiting to take off! HMM we aren't moving:confused3 There are technical difficults they say overhead and we should start shortly! I have time for a picture!
DsineyXMAStrip07249.jpg

Finally we take off! Here are our photopass pictures!
image006.jpg

here is one with the border!
image008.jpg

Of Course the BOYS couldn't go through the exit without stopping at every car here are a few of us with some of the cars!
DsineyXMAStrip07254.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07258.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07256.jpg

Lucy said this would be a great present for her sweet sixteen
DsineyXMAStrip07255.jpg

Next we stopped because Lucy was HUNGRY and wanted Pizza so the boys played in the cool station they had a blast and were soaked by the time we left!
DsineyXMAStrip07260.jpg

Up next to Living seas with Nemo and friends! But first we stopped to get a cool treat as it was a warm day, I must say that we had PERFECT WEATHER the WHOLE TRIP!!!!!

Ok somehow I never realized you moved to a TR...anyways I'm here and I'm in! Bring on some updates!

I''m here, I'm here!!!

I can't wait to do Chef Mickeys when I go with my daughter. It looks like fun. Your picture turned out great. It's really too bad they don't put those on the Photopass too!

Why didn't you want to go into the Spaceship Earth??

That is such a nice pic of you and your mom. I'll bet it was great to have a few minutes of peace and quiet.

I am SOOOOO getting those fish and chips when I go. YUMMY!!!

Your husbands face on Test Track cracks me up!! Don't you just love going through all those brand new cars and dreaming?? Ahhhhh the smell of new cars.

Yaaaaay, another Stitch ride non-lover. Geez, if little kids think it's stupid, then why on earth not get rid of it. What a waste of space!!!

I love your report!! Keep it coming!

I''m here, I'm here!!!

I can't wait to do Chef Mickeys when I go with my daughter. It looks like fun. Your picture turned out great. It's really too bad they don't put those on the Photopass too!

Why didn't you want to go into the Spaceship Earth??

That is such a nice pic of you and your mom. I'll bet it was great to have a few minutes of peace and quiet.

I am SOOOOO getting those fish and chips when I go. YUMMY!!!

Your husbands face on Test Track cracks me up!! Don't you just love going through all those brand new cars and dreaming?? Ahhhhh the smell of new cars.

Yaaaaay, another Stitch ride non-lover. Geez, if little kids think it's stupid, then why on earth not get rid of it. What a waste of space!!!

I love your report!! Keep it coming!

When are you going back to Disney I know I read it in your trip report just and having a brain fart! :lmao: How old is your daughter?

Spaceship Earth I rode it the last time we went in "01" and I really thought it was boring! From reading the boards I have learned that it has been updated, but I still don't think I will like it.. The kids well lucy and linus thought it was boring infact linus cried through out the ride. Zac Loved it! he is my child who is really into science.

Yes it was a great pic with DM! There aren't to many of them because one of us is always taking the Picture. As for the peace and quiet of having NO kids around was great! I just makes me want to go again WITHOUT KIDS. Infact I kept saying to DM isn't this great no whining no fighting no yelling No pouting. You would think being in the happiest place on Earth that my kids would be happy NOT

MMMMM FISH AND CHIPS!!! they even serve BEER there in PINTS! Our family used to own a take out fish shop in MA so I was being critical of their food but it was AWSOME! But it is VERY hard to get a table there! I was in line and DH was ready to pounce on a table it someone started putting things on a tray to clean up!
Dh was great throughout the whole trip He even talks about going back this year! and wants to take kids friends:scared1: Like we don't have enough of our own!
Yeah Didn't like the stitch ride ! It was boring I hadn't been on the alien invasion ride but heard that was a lot better!
Thanks for coming back to read! Going to update NOW!
[/SIZE]

So even though wwe had just finished lunch the kids were hot and still hungry so we decided to use our first snack credits! I didn't know why we were saving them?? but we all got an Ice cream of some sort. DH and I got a Mickey bar, Kids got a twirly thingy (that is the technical name:lmao: ) I think ty got a cruch bar and I forgot what DM had. So we walked towards nemo and friends and sat outside and ate them.
DsineyXMAStrip07263.jpg

I also was amazed on the amount of people that were in line for the ride
DsineyXMAStrip07264.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07268.jpg

So of course we took advatage of it! Here are some shots from inside.
DsineyXMAStrip07269.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07272.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07273.jpg

This was my favorite part of this ride the JELLIES
DsineyXMAStrip07277.jpg

Now we have moved over to Talk Turtle With Crush we had just missed the show and we were told that it would be 20 mins and we himmd and hawd and decided to sit and wait for the next show. the kids enjoyed watching the Rays
DsineyXMAStrip07283.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07284.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07285.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07288.jpg

My normally out going kids did not make a fuss about trying to get picked to talk to Crush. I was really shock! Normally my kids are the ones jumping up and down to do something to do anything! So I left bumbed that Crush didn't talk to MY KIDS!
UP NEXT DINNER AT BOATWRIGHTS @ PORT ORLEANS.

My daughter turns 21 September 9 and I turn for~cough~ty in December. So we are going for our milestone birthdays. We leave Oct. 31 and come back the 8th. We haven't ever been real close so this will be good for us. Though she has all these plans for drinking and partying. Thank god she has friends down there. It will be a good time for me to go to World Showcase and explore. I have ALWAYS wanted to do this.

So now we are leaving Talk Turtle with Crush and it is 3:45 and we have dinner ressy's for 5:00 and I had to be the bearer of Bad new and say it was time to leave! So we found the bus stop for Port Orleans and we waited only a few minutes So we got a outside tour of Port Orleans French Quarter (I want to stay here someday just because of the pool!) Finally we arrive at Port Orleans and head in but it is only 4:30 so we wander around the gift shop! The kids were picking out all these toys and Dh was picking out all these sweat shirts and t-shirt DM & I were looking at the scrapebooking things. I said OK time to go check in for dinner. (I was the BOSS on this trip I said when and where and everyone did what I said it was a nice change!) They said it would be a few minutes and gave us a beeper and we went and sat on the porch I didn't take any pictures but it was quite beautiful I just wished that we could have roamed around a little more. Only 10 minutes later we are seated. We had a HUGE round table in the back and not to many families in the room almost like private dining!
So this is what we had for dinner:
DH started off with Seafood cocktail then had Prime Rib and then Chocolate Cake and had a Strawberry Milkshake.
Zachary &Tyler had Kids Meal pizza and Sundae and strawberry and chocolate milkshakes
Samantha had the House salad and Grilled Pork chops and the dessert special I don't remember what it was. and a glass of milk.
I had the House salad Prime rib and chocolate cake and a soda.
Dm had the seafood cocktail Prime rib and pecan pie and a vanilla shake. I loved having the ddp because our meal would have cost us $219.63. It cost us NOTHING!
DsineyXMAStrip07289.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07291.jpg

Yes that is Zac my DIABETIC WITH A MILK SHAKE! WITH ALL THE CHOCOLATE! This was DISNEY afterall I couldn't deny him EVERTHING! For the most part his blood sugar stayed only normal numbers for breakfast and a lunch number * we ate breakfast in the cabin* Other than that his numbers were in total kaosis.
Now we had planned to go back to Epcot but we hung out in Fultons general store for a while longer while the kids picked out some toys that would either be lost or broken or would magically disappear. I found a watch that I just had to have but Dh was being GRUMPY and said that I couldn't get it! (Like I said I was the boss here and I did get it just not that night) Here is a shot of Port Orleans Riverside at night
DsineyXMAStrip07293.jpg

As we waited and waited for the bus I was getting Chilled and said we needed to go back to our cabin and get our coats! So we waited and waited for a bus I think we waited close to an hour. Finally we get back to Fort wilderness and we decided to split up and meet back at cabin. Dm went to the store to get eggs and bread and milk for the am and I went looking for my Purchases that I had shipped back from Epcot that day. OOOPS someone forgot to tell me that they wouldn't be there till the next day! It took about an hour for me to find where the packages where held and then to get back to the cabin. No buses that night it seemed. By the time I got back to the cabin everyone was already in their PJ's and it had been decided that they were staying put for the night. It was now 9pm. We wouldn't make it back in time to see Illuminations anyhow so I said FINE!

I did manage to take a picture of the cabin with our little christmas tree lit up and the porch they didn't come out that great but here is a shot of them
DsineyXMAStrip07292.jpg

DsineyXMAStrip07294.jpg

I just found your pre-trippie and linked to this trip report. Very entertaining. I have a feeling I am going to be like you. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney. We went in Sept 05 for DD's 3rd bday and then in Sept last year for her 5th bday. And now we are going back in Dec. I am so looking forward to seeing all the christmas stuff!! I never got to go as a child, so I am living through my daughter I think!! LOL
And I completely agree about stitch. In fact when we were there in Sept, everytime we went near it my daughter would start saying "We are NOT going on that ride again, that is GROSS" And we were all in agreement with that!! Look forward to you finishing the trip report!!:thumbsup2

I look forward to hearing more. Six of us are going this Christmas on the DDP on our first trip ever.:scared: Sounds like it worked well for you...what about the gratuity???? How did that work for you?

I look forward to hearing more. Six of us are going this Christmas on the DDP on our first trip ever.:scared: Sounds like it worked well for you...what about the gratuity???? How did that work for you?

Thank-you for joining in! Well about the DDP we loved it but I think I over booked the sit down meals for each day and we had a lot of counter service left over. We went before you had to pay for the gratuity, so that didn't effect us. I will try to include all the prices of what it would have cost us. I think we saved all of our bills.
I am going to try to update later today!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter