$5.00 sports sandals at Lands End

Susie Dismom

Mouseketeer
Lands End Outlet had sports sandals for $5.00 - still had several sizes in 3 different colors. I took the chance because I didn't want to put out the dough for Nike or Teva and I don't really wear this kind of shoe. They are light and pretty cozy at this point. Of course I don't know what all day at a park would bring, but I have several other pairs of Lands End shoes and have never been disappointed. See what you think.

They look good. Please explain what you mean by cozy. I have wide feet and really don't like to mail order shoes for that reason.

Thanks.

Thanks for the post - I just ordered 2 pair. You can't beat the Customer Service at Land's End if you ever have a problem. Thanks again!

Thanks,,,I just ordered a pair, at 5:00 plus shipping that is a bargin . thanks,,,corvair

Thanks I ordered a pair too. I've been trying to find a pair for myself and these look comfortable. What a bargain.

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered a pair. I have always loved shopping at the Lands End Outlet when we leaved in Chicago. I like getting a good deal on good quality.!

I got these too...Beware they run large. I am a 7 and they are hugh, so I ordered the 6 and they are a perfect fit. I wore them for a few hours and my feet really hurt though, so they aren't like the Lands End sandals from years ago.

That's a great bargain! Unfortunately, the smallest they have right now is a 7, and I'm a 5-1/2. They always sell out of the smallest ones first. :(

Thank you Susie! I ordered a pair for myself and one for my sister! Postage was still just $3.95, whether I ordered one or two pairs, so I got a pair for her, too! We are going in Oct. I have a pair of Tevas which I HATE, they are so uncomfortable and hard/stiff. I also have a pair of much cheaper ones from Ocean Pacific, but have worn them out! Thanks again!

Thanks, Susie -- I'm looking forward to trying these! Can't beat it for $8.95 including shipping!

Mary

These are awesome! I got them today! They are so comfortable. The Tevas I got 2 years ago are so uncomfortable, I can't seem to break them in. They were like $50. These from Land's End are comfortable the moment you put them on.

Thank you again, Susie, for the heads up on this sale!!!!

Hey - thanks for the great tip. I like Land's End, but never think to look at outlet. Sandals under $10 - Walmart can't even bet that!

I got mine yesterday also and wore them on a long walk last night. Very comfy! I wear a 7 1/2 and ordered the size 7, which are fine if I tighten the straps almost completely. They definitely run big.

I ordered another pair. Can't beat it for $8.95 including shipping!

Mary

Thanks for this information! I ordered 3 pairs, 2 for myself and one for my daughter. Got them within 3 days and they are very comfortable. Working on breaking them in for our July trip. They should work very well, I have wide feet and I was a bit concerned when I say the toe area, but they fit very well, no pinching at all. I walk about a mile and a half every day and they are great.

I hate wearing sneakers when it's hot but I can never find a comfy pair of sandals that I can wear all day. I hope these work out. Since I'm a big foot (11W), I'm glad they run large too.

Thanks for the tip!

Hey do they have an arch support in them or are they totally flat with no contoring? I love my TEVA's but sometimes the arch doesn't always hit the right spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter