$5.00 sports sandals at Lands End

I've had my pair for a couple of weeks now and they are great! You can't beat a good lands end overstock sale!

Spinning, they have a contoured, not a flat bottom. It's more like a tennis shoe bottom. They have an arch support and a little "bump" under your toes. That's the same reason I can't wear my Tevas, they're just flat with straps attached, very uncomfortable. These from Land's End are awesome!

Thanks so much! I just ordered mine! I've been looking at the Teva's but darn are they expensive! I'll give these a try first!

Really appreciate the tip on this!

Julie

Wilderness Lodge July 2002:bounce:

Thank you, Thank you for this thread. I have been looking for a good pair of sports sandals that doesn't have a large price. Purchased a pair last nite and thinking about getting another.

I just ordered four pairs. Three for myself (one in each color) and one pair for my niece.
I just love lands end, 85% of my clothes and shoes are from them. So I know first hand that the quailty is very good for the money.

I just ordered 2 pairs. The price is great so I can't wait to see them! Thanks for the posting!

I just ordered myslef a pair along with a pair of shoes for my DD's for school!

Just got mine in tan and cobalt and I think I like them a lot and I love the price. I wear an 8 and ordered an 8. They extend about 1/2 inch beyond my toes, but don't think I could have used the 7. The arch and the little bump under my toes both hit in the right places. Now I have about 10 days to break them in. They seem very comfortable while I'm sitting at the computer.

My sport spandals came today and they feel greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:D :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Mine came today too! Really comfy and definitely and excellent buy! Grab them while you can.:p

I was a little worried when I received a emailed shipping confirmation today (I had placed the order four days ago.) The funny part is that they arrived today.

They are a little on the long side but they do fit. I have wider feet and the size 7 might be a little too small. They look nicer and are more comfortable than I imagined. They will definately be nice to have on our trip next week.:D

What do you think everyone? will we be able to tell a Dis'er by what is on their feet! LOL!!?!?
so many of us will be wearing the same shoes!

LOL! No need to look for the ribbon~~just check out feet!

Mine should arrive any day now. Can't wait to try them on!

Julie

My sandals came today! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!! They are the most comfortable sandal I have ever put on!

I wear a size 9 and ordered these in an 8 since I read here how they run big. Boy, am I glad I did. The 8 fits perfectly!

These sandals sure beat $70.00 Teva's!

--------------------------------------------------------

Julie

I got mine the other day. I wore them all night that night to break them in. I have wide feet and the top strap (closest to the toes) was a little tight at first. I wore them all day yesterday, did a lot of walking and stood on my feet for about an hour working a concession stand and my feet felt great at the end of the day. Even the tightness went away. I really like these and I think they will be great for disney. Now I'm going to order my DH and son some.

What a great deal! I put my to the test on Saturday @ Busch Gardens Wmbg. They are comfy. I bet you can't wear them out.

Got my shoes, perfect fit, comfy just a little snug at the ball of my foot, but now fine! But does any one else feel they are a wee bit HOT!!!!!!! I don't know if it is so hot here today or what! But my feet were a wee bit ummmm sweaty! YUCK! never had that problem with the Teva's!

I received my two pairs the other day and have been wearing them ever since. They are very comfortable and I think they would do just fine with a day at the parks.

I like them because they can get wet and they will dry quickly. Where are my leather Teva's stay wet for awhile.

I received mine on Friday (plus a pair for DD). I am very, very pleased! I love Lands End & this board. Thanks so much for this thread.

Just received my sandals and gave them a test run. They feel very comfortable and I think they will do well for long walks at WDW. My mother happened to be over and she saw them and tried them on. She liked them so much that she had me order all the colors for her and I ordered another pair for myself. And S/H for all of them is only $3.95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter