40% off offer just emailed

Right now you will not see any discount codes for a stay that far out. One is HHN and new HP opening so the discounts as the dates get closer might be very few. The only discount that far out now might be the SMSM rate with 3 or more nights.

Agreed .........

While I am watching for a 40% - 50% off offer to show up in my email .............any day now :rolleyes1, I dont see a whole lot of discounting going on past June this year. Its going to be a busy Summer/Fall/Holidays this upcoming year at Uni , and they arent going to have to discount any rooms to fill the Hotels. The best I am hoping for (other than the SMSM rate), is a great aph discount.
We are soon going to book at the SMSM rate and just keep watching the aph rate , or maybe a 40%-50% off offer code ;) .

Syndrome

Agreed ......... While I am watching for a 40% - 50% off offer to show up in my email .............any day now :rolleyes1, I dont see a whole lot of discounting going on past June this year. Its going to be a busy Summer/Fall/Holidays this upcoming year at Uni , and they arent going to have to discount any rooms to fill the Hotels. The best I am hoping for (other than the SMSM rate), is a great aph discount. We are soon going to book at the SMSM rate and just keep watching the aph rate , or maybe a 40%-50% off offer code ;) . Syndrome

I can only hope for some AP of FL rates. With as many trips we do in the year a little help is nice. It's hard going once a month but someone has to do it.

Bluer101 said:
I can only hope for some AP of FL rates. With as many trips we do in the year a little help is nice. It's hard going once a month but someone has to do it.

Once I'm settled in the new place I'll help out with that

Can you book a room... Then if you get a code (after you book) can you call back and apply the discount code to your existing reservation?

Can you book a room... Then if you get a code (after you book) can you call back and apply the discount code to your existing reservation?

Yes.but much like Disney it is based on availibility.They only have so many resort rooms /categories of rooms eligible for each discount per time period.if they have booked all the discounted rooms for your timeframe, you may need to change your resort or dates

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter