40% off offer just emailed

I got the 50% off pin too but the FL resident rate was $10 a night less at Portofino for 12/23-26. Just FYI if you're a FL resident.

Bluer - Nice too see Loews is spreading the love with 50% off pins!!!!!:thumbsup2

I just booked two nights pre-cruise with APH and happy but I may check my spam folder now lol

Bluer - Nice too see Loews is spreading the love with 50% off pins!!!!!:thumbsup2 I just booked two nights pre-cruise with APH and happy but I may check my spam folder now lol

The 50% is off 3 nights or more off rack rate. We are trying to find 3 days but its hard with DS missing school. It's better for us on a sat sun stay. No missed school or work.

We booked this trip that we are on now with a 50% pin back in July. The Grinchmas is one of the trips we do extended weekends.

The 50% is off 3 nights or more off rack rate. We are trying to find 3 days but its hard with DS missing school. It's better for us on a sat sun stay. No missed school or work.

We booked this trip that we are on now with a 50% pin back in July. The Grinchmas is one of the trips we do extended weekends.

i always took my kids out of school for a week, most of them are self-supporting now:rolleyes1

I went searching old email accounts and found that i received several 40% off pins last year in addition to the one i ultimately got much later to main account.

We could really use one of these 40%-50% pins for our summer trip. Dont really need 7 days so the stay more rate is not the best for us. Trying to decide if we are staying at RPR or PBR ........love em both.

Got all excited when I saw a Universal e-mail in my inbox :goodvibes , when I opened it up, it was only a "Welcome to Universal" e-mail thanking me for signing up . :furious:

Hoping for a nice pin code discount so we can maybe upgrade to a suite !:hyper:

Syndrome

Wow, thats amazing. It must have been a 1 in a million pin considering the only Lowes pin that went out yesterday was for 40% off. ;)

No, I received a 50% off PIN as well, but it was only for dates through the end of January. A few minutes later we received the 40% off PIN for the dates we'll be there (end of February, start of March) so we booked that one, instead.

Wow, thats amazing. It must have been a 1 in a million pin considering the only Lowes pin that went out yesterday was for 40% off. ;)

I guess so, along with others too in this thread that received a 50% off code. Not bad odds as my DM and DW also received one too. With these odds we should play the lottery.

I haven't received either code and neither have my kids, both of whom had vacations at Universal this past year. I wasn't needing one but thought it was interesting that we didn't get either one.

I haven't received either code and neither have my kids, both of whom had vacations at Universal this past year. I wasn't needing one but thought it was interesting that we didn't get either one.

me too damo but i have two trips aleady booked at rph for 2014.

i guess they already know that i go to the darkside if i get a discount or not.....

have been going to the darkside since 1992, staying onsite since the hotels went up and only have received a code once in all that time.

a code would be great, but if not receiving any, does not keep me away.

I didn't receive one either and I stayed RPR in August and pbh in October. Even though I'm moving I'm still going to do onsite just for fotl :)

I didn't receive one either and I stayed RPR in August and pbh in October. Even though I'm moving I'm still going to do onsite just for fotl :)

We live here to and never stay offsite. We try to stay once a month.

Just this past year is the first time we have received codes and like Mac we have been coming to Universal since opening year.

I've never visited universal and received a 40% off discount today.
Unfortunately we won't be visiting orlando unroll April 26.... Does anyone know if another code will be offered for April or May?

me too damo but i have two trips aleady booked at rph for 2014.

i guess they already know that i go to the darkside if i get a discount or not.....

have been going to the darkside since 1992, staying onsite since the hotels went up and only have received a code once in all that time.

a code would be great, but if not receiving any, does not keep me away.

I don't know if this is relevant, but I'd put a "courtesy hold" on a stay at RPH that had expired earlier in the week because I had not called back with my credit card number and lo and behold, I received the PIN shortly thereafter. I'd originally called looking to book an AP rate but they didn't have any available, so I held the rooms at the AAA rate and was going to discuss with my wife when I returned from business travels, forgot, the rooms were released, and two days later we received the PIN code.

A large part of me assumes the held & cancelled reservation was fed into the logic profile for the PIN code, as it's the first one we've ever received from Universal, either.

I was checking my email in hopes they sent me a 50% off offer as well. Darn only the 40 but I am still thrilled to have saved another $100

Do they ever offer a discount without a minimum number of nights? On the email list, but have only received the offers available online to everyone, which are for three nights or more. I keep hoping for a one-night room-only discount, like Disney offers, but should I just give up and book at full price? We aren't going until mid-April, staying on a weeknight. A second night doesn't fit in our schedule (or budget, unless it was a major discount).

I was going to ask the same question on how you get them . I am signed up for their newsletter so hopefully I will get one since I am booking in the next week for 5 nights at the HRH in Oct

Look for codes for orbitz, or cheaptickets etc... I got 20% off on orbitz, then the next day got 25% off on cheaptickets, so I switched... I think the price was pretty good, pay in fill, but fully refundable up to a week before.

Do they ever offer a discount without a minimum number of nights? On the email list, but have only received the offers available online to everyone, which are for three nights or more. I keep hoping for a one-night room-only discount, like Disney offers, but should I just give up and book at full price? We aren't going until mid-April, staying on a weeknight. A second night doesn't fit in our schedule (or budget, unless it was a major discount).

Normally there is no one night discounts unless you have aaa, AP, military, or FL resident. This is also depended on time if year and a limited amount of rooms.

I was going to ask the same question on how you get them . I am signed up for their newsletter so hopefully I will get one since I am booking in the next week for 5 nights at the HRH in Oct

Right now you will not see any discount codes for a stay that far out. One is HHN and new HP opening so the discounts as the dates get closer might be very few. The only discount that far out now might be the SMSM rate with 3 or more nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter