4 night cruise, before or after WDW?

macsandy1957

Mouseketeer
Which do you think would be best? It would work out better for our timing to do the cruise first, but don't want to be exhausted for WDW, which is the reason for the trip. Opinions?

Which do you think would be best? It would work out better for our timing to do the cruise first, but don't want to be exhausted for WDW, which is the reason for the trip. Opinions?

The cruise will probably be MUCH less exhausting than WDW. We LOVE the parks but they are hectic and tiring. We always come off the cruise ship relaxed and mellow. I don't think it would have you too exhausted to enjoy the parks afterward at all.

We like to do the parks first, that way we do the hectic (but fun) part, then recover and relax on the cruise for the rest of our vacation.

Other people like the cruise first, they don't have to be so bummed getting off the ship because they still have some fun vacation ahead of them. I can see the good in both ways, but like I said we prefer parks first.

That's what I'm thinking. All the fun we can handle at WDW then a relaxing cruise! I guess I can work it out. Thanks for your input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter