4-24-2006 - This Week's Freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Tigger113
My sister tried it. The eyes cream and nail polish. I got a bunch of stuff for my teen. She is having a little sleep over with 6 girls on the last day of school so I thought this stuff would be cute. She could make little goodie bags and the girls and all do thier nails... I ended up getting free shipping so I went back and bought a few more items..did that mean I saved 5.00 or it cost me 5.00 :rotfl2: hmmm no I broke even and got 5 more items :banana: Plus I guess you get some free things in the order :banana:

One more thing about ELF... you get a FREE I Love Mom Hypershine Gloss cotton candy..yummy. If you use the code FORMOM..so I'll get that free too,,Hey, I,m the MOM :teeth: :lmao: The nail polish remover pads are great too. I got those. 18 in a pack, I wont have to worry about the nail polish remover bottle getting knocked over :guilty: and they are perfect size..and did I mention they are $1.00 :yay:

1stTimeDisneyer said:
I just got my free sample of stixx, thank you so much for signing me up!

I can now pass them on, pm me with your email, if you have not got them yet and would like them. I can send them to two people.

I'M EXCITED FOR YOU AND YOUR FIRST DISNEY TRIP, I CAN REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A DISNEY VIRGIN!!!!! I'LL BE THINKING OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND HOPING FOR THE BEST!!! :cool1:

FREE RECIPIE BOOK

http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/pass/$1$17084$q48lGrFON6PTUJC/R8YwS.a

A Free Gift Basket

Here’s a gift of good health you can send yourself and share with your friends—for FREE!

Every day you give to those you love. The FDA Office of Women’s Health understands you want to keep on giving. It’s gathered up a “basket” of fact sheets to help you protect yourself from heart disease, stroke, diabetes, lung cancer, and the flu. There’s a handy personal medication list, plus a purse guide on menopause so you’ll have important questions at your fingertips when you go to the doctor. And if there are diabetics among your family or friends, tempt them with appetizers, entrees or a dessert from among five recipes prepared following FDA’s nutrition guidelines. Fill out the form below to order your FREE package and Consumer Action Handbook. Supplies are limited, so don’t wait!

http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/rc/fgb.htm

FREE DISNEY STUFF, HERE YOU REGISTER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE DISNEY ONLINE REASEARCH GROUP, THEY WILL TELL YOU IF YOU QUALIFY BY EMAIL. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO NUMEROUS REBATES, GIFT CERT, DISCOUNTS, ETC FOR DISNEY STUFF, BUT YOU MUST PARTICIPATE IN SHORT SURVEYS WHEN NEEDED

http://disneyonlineresearchpanel.audienceprofiler.com/panelsite/index.html

As a member of the Disney Online Research Panel, you will have the opportunity to receive rewards - it is our way of showing you our appreciation for your participation in this panel. Rewards will vary depending on the survey in which you participate. Typical rewards might include gift certificates to online retailers (Starbucks.com, Amazon.com, etc.) or donations to charities on your behalf.

If you are among the first Disney Online Research Panel members to respond to each survey, you will receive a reward from Disney Online. The number of winners for each survey will be defined in each survey's email invitation, along with a description of the reward.

buzzlady said:
FREE WITH $50 PURCHASE.
If you do a search of retro mini fridge on ebay, you can see what it looks like. Remember it is MINI. The measurements are : 11'' X 7.25" X 11.75"

I wasn't able to order one last night because it said it wasn't available, although at the same time my friend in MO was able to order it (we were IM'ing) :confused3 I tried today and it worked for me.

WWW.OFFICEDEPOT.COM YOU GET A FREE HOT/COLD FRIDGE WITH ANY $50 ORDER!!! REALLY CUTE, TWO ADJUSTABLE SHELVES, CAN WORK IN CAR OR HOME! ADD ITEM #708356 TO YOUR CART. THEN ENTER COUPON CODE 20488130.

SHIPPING IS FREE ALSO!! DON'T FORGET TO USE YOUR OFFICE DEPOT ADVANTAGE CARD IF YOU HAVE ONE.

IT IS RED ON THE BOTTOM AND WHITE ON THE TOP, HAS A HANDLE ON THE TOP FOR CARRYING. SEE THRU GLASS ON THE FRONT WITH TWO MOVEABLE SHELVES. INCLUDES AC AND CAR ADAPTER.

SAYS COLD DRINKS AND ICE COLD ON THE FRONT.
You can get MYPOINTS.COM credit too, can't you? :banana:

ok, so my last post stated that it was my anniversary, and i so heart everyone that told me congrats, HE PROPOSED!! AHHHH!! :) i'm so excited! we're gonna wait til i'm out of college, but i'm so excited! (gasp: he's never been to WDW) :love: :cloud9: :Pinkbounc :yay: :lovestruc :bounce: :bride: :bride: :bride: :bride: :bride: :bride: :groom: :groom: :groom: :groom: :groom: :groom: :groom: :groom: :groom: :groom: :groom: :groom:

:love: :love: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :cheer2: Congratulations on your engagement!! Never been to WDW... I wonder where your honeymoon's gonna be? Enjoy the coming days and the preparations! :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :yay: :bounce: :bounce:

ThunderMTexpert said:
ok, so my last post stated that it was my anniversary, and i so heart everyone that told me congrats, HE PROPOSED!! AHHHH!! :) i'm so excited! we're gonna wait til i'm out of college, but i'm so excited! (gasp: he's never been to WDW

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!now we need to find you some free wedding freebies don't we??????? :cheer2: :cheer2:

mtblujeans said:
You can get MYPOINTS.COM credit too, can't you? :banana:

This was copied from Mypoints - says for purchases LESS than $50. I used upromise.com to get 2% of my purchase.

Office Depot 3 Points per dollar Use this link to earn 3 Points per dollar on Office Depot purchases of less than $50!
Up to 4,000 Points Everyday low prices! Free next-business-day delivery! Satisfaction guaranteed! (Daily)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter