4-24-2006 - This Week's Freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.
flakypuff said:
Free Swiffer Sweeper This one seems great if we get it. You dont even have to do all that spam stuff on about 10 pages... :banana:

Thanks flakypuff--I avoided filling out the other one I saw on here due to all the personal ??s!! I can't wait to get a free swiffer!

Thanks flakypuff--I avoided filling out the other one I saw on here due to all the personal ??s!! I can't wait to get a free swiffer!
Ya, I only signed up for the first one. I never go to all that spam stuff. As a matter of fact I try very hard not to post any freebies that you have to go clicking all the offers only to find out you have to sign up for one to get the freebie. To me thats not a freebie. I dont mind a short survey or a few question but anyomore than that..I X out :moped:

broken link? hope I didn't break it! LOL
:thumbsup2 No you have to go to the first page of the link and vote for the best choice of cat food then it takes you to the free sample page. let me know if its ok now. ;)

Chickysmom said:
free shipping at this site on purchases over 25.00 use code "shipping"
fun site!

Has anyone used the ELF Website before?? I was thinking about buying some things but I didn't know if it was too good to be true and if the products were small??
Thanks

daughtersrus said:
Does anyone know if this one is still current? Postage hasn't been 33 cents for quite a while.

Sorry, I didn't even notice that. I really can't tell if it is current, I just copied it from the website... :confused3

ThunderMTexpert said:
it's my anniversary! that might not be relevant here, by i'm telling everyone i pass today!! yay!! :cloud9: freebies:keep em coming! i heart mail!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! And, :welcome:

Tigger113 said:
Has anyone used the ELF Website before?? I was thinking about buying some things but I didn't know if it was too good to be true and if the products were small??
Thanks

The ELF stuff isn't too bad for the price. If you want to check it out first Target has started to carry it. My sister turned me onto it sometime last year because she knows I am cheap and would rather spend my money on something else rather then makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter