3rd Times a Charm! Mar. 8-14..lots of pics

Claire looks so cute in her ears! I bet you were happy that she was smiling a lot more this trip.. although I'm going to miss the pouty face, it was adorable. :goodvibes

This is a great TR so far, and I'm loving your pictures!

Hehehe, the picture of your DH sleeping cracks me up. :rotfl2:

Claire looks so cute in her Minnie outfit!

Claire looks so cute in her ears! I bet you were happy that she was smiling a lot more this trip.. although I'm going to miss the pouty face, it was adorable. :goodvibes

This is a great TR so far, and I'm loving your pictures!

Don't worry, I think we got some scowls too, but none are as great as the classic ones from last year. LOL!

I have another installment about done, and will post it later. It's nice out today, so we are spending more time outside, so less computer time. (though for some reason Claire wanted to take a break and play with Baribeis right now. :confused3 LOL!)

sillypluto.jpg

That looks sooo good. Did you photoshop it? How?

she looks so cute with her minnie dress and those little ears. :lovestruc Claire is so cute. I just love the rainbow sherbert cone:goodvibes Am sorry for your DH sleeping disorder. That machine must be so uncomfortable.

Poor Skip. He must have so much trouble enjoying himself.

Claire's dress is so cute! How did you get that second photo? Claire's dress is just a hint of pink! so Awesome. You must post that on picture of the day.

That looks sooo good. Did you photoshop it? How?

yes. I went to the Saturation spot and desaturated it till I got it to where I liked it.

What is the cost for an autograph book at the gift shop?

I think the blue ones with the gang on the front (with the most pages for signatures) was $6.95. they had others that wee more. One was tinker bell and it had spots to insert pictures accross from the autograph, but not many pages, and another one or two, but I didn't pay attention to them or what the features were.

Subbing 'til I have time to come back and read it all! I love reading trip reports. It's what gets me through to our next WDW vacation!

LOL! Writing it is what is keeping me from going into that post Disney depression. LOL!

Thanks so much for the info on Allegiant! I prepaid for our seats because we are a family of 5, so I wanted to make sure we would sit together! I have a 12 year old dd, and b/g twins that are 3. I wish I hadn't paid for the priority boarding. I wasn't sure if I shoud have, but I did in case. Oh well, I will learn for next time!
BTW loving the report, it makes it seem so real!

Claire looks so cute in her Minnie dress. she looks so happy in the pics with Pluto.

As we were standing in line for Pluto a parade was going on. I wasn’t sure what this was, but we asked the CM standing there and he said they now have several parades a day. It was funny how he said it. He had the southern accent and he seemed like he was just tired of a lot of parades. LOL! :rotfl: This one was a block party type like they have at HS now. I think it’s called " Move it Shake it." It stops around the hub and does its thing (dancing and invites everyone to join in), then proceeds down Main Street afterwards. This parade happens 3-4 times a day I guess. This was the last one for the day. I figured we’d surely catch it at some other point in our trip. :love: Claire usually loves parades. :wizard:

After Pluto we worked our way down Main Street. We weren’t sure what we wanted to do first. I knew it would still be pretty busy, (Spectro Magic was showing tonight) so lines would still be long for rides.
We have found in past years, that on Spectro nights with EMH’s, the parks clear out pretty fast after Wishes, and it’s the best time to get a lot of rides in then. pixiedust:

As we walked up I took one of those famous pictures everyone likes to get of the bunch of balloons. Mine isn’t so great, but not the worst either.

balloons.jpg

And then I had to get the castle. :lovestruc princess: I had a heck of a time shooting the castle this year. I must stand tilted or something, because most of my shots are tilted. LOL! ( This one was decent though)

thecastle.jpg

When we got to the hub, DH decided he wanted some popcorn. I swear this is one of his favorite things at Disney. popcorn:: I told him if he got the smaller one it would count as a snack credit. (we were on the dining plan) He comes back with the bucket. :rolleyes: LOL! I guess he wanted more, which was good, because Claire pretty much stole it from him. She even put the hood up on her stroller so it would be harder for him to reach for any. LOL!

I shot some pictures while we waited for him.

waitingforpopcorn.jpg

swantopiary.jpg

Here she is eating some of the popcorn. (before she got super greedy)

popcorn.jpg

While he was buying the popcorn, I was watching CM’s taking down confetti streamers out of the trees from the parade. It was fun to watch. This guy couldn’t get this piece out and ended up leaving it there.

cleaningupstreamers.jpg

I am enjoying your trip report. You have some great pictures! I hope you did get the castle, we purchased it (regular price) for my daughter about 4 years ago and she loved it. She is 10 now and we would not take anything for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter