3 International Airlines Moving To Term C At MCO

I really wish they would just move Jet Blue to Terminal B and the rest of the International carriers to Terminal C along with all international arrivals. No reason to still have CBP in both buildings.

Having recently opened that new terminal, I think they are working to help spread things out and make better use of the new terminal. This will allow for better utilization of the available gates.

I really wish they would just move Jet Blue to Terminal B and the rest of the International carriers to Terminal C along with all international arrivals. No reason to still have CBP in both buildings.
Do Delta and other US based airlines fly internationally to MCO?

I think JB may have helped to pay for part of C. I think they wanted to give their customers a better experience and get out of the the mayhem that can be A+B. So getting them out may be tough if that's the case.

Do Delta and other US based airlines fly internationally to MCO?
Yes. I looked quickly and saw some international flights to MCO.

Frontier (Cancun), Spirit (Santo Domingo and San Pedro Honduras), Delta (Amsterdam), and Southwest (Aruba and MoBay) to name a few.

JetBlue of course already in C flies to at least MoBay, Punta Cana, and Nassau.

I think JB may have helped to pay for part of C. I think they wanted to give their customers a better experience and get out of the the mayhem that can be A+B. So getting them out may be tough if that's the case.
I also heard that JetBlue helped pay for Terminal C, but when I tried to check online I couldn't find anything.

JetBlue moving to C was the best thing that ever happened as someone who flies them exclusively to MCO, and I hope they never go back to those awful old terminals. The food options alone are light years better…I absolutely do not miss the days of that godawful BK with the line wrapping around the terminal because it was literally the only thing there. Security is also a breeze in C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter