25th Ann.-2 TR w/over 1500 pics!!!!

I am SO happy about the job news!! We were all praying for you and your family, I am so thankful He heard us up there! :hug:

Your PP pics are fantastic! I love the one where Addy is sleeping, too cute!!! :goodvibes

Yeah, it's a load of crock about the firework soot in the hotel. That really doesn't make any sense. :confused3

I am SO happy about the job news!! We were all praying for you and your family, I am so thankful He heard us up there! :hug:

Your PP pics are fantastic! I love the one where Addy is sleeping, too cute!!! :goodvibes

Yeah, it's a load of crock about the firework soot in the hotel. That really doesn't make any sense. :confused3

We're relieved that they're going back to work....the plan now is to save up the money to move down before summer's end...... hopefully that will happen. Pretty hard to save up money with a family my size.....

We love that one of her sleeping too!! I asked the photographer if we could do pictures with her sleeping & he said....why not? Glad we did.....

You think so too???? Glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks the motel blaming Disneyland, even to the extent of calling them to fix their problem, is a load of phewy....... Most ridiculous excuse we've heard!! Could you imagine the person on the other end of that phone call?????? :rotfl2: You want Disneyland to do what????? :lmao: Oh brother!!!

We're relieved that they're going back to work....the plan now is to save up the money to move down before summer's end...... hopefully that will happen. Pretty hard to save up money with a family my size.....

We love that one of her sleeping too!! I asked the photographer if we could do pictures with her sleeping & he said....why not? Glad we did.....

You think so too???? Glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks the motel blaming Disneyland, even to the extent of calling them to fix their problem, is a load of phewy....... Most ridiculous excuse we've heard!! Could you imagine the person on the other end of that phone call?????? :rotfl2: You want Disneyland to do what????? :lmao: Oh brother!!!

It will happen! Just save save and focus on your goal. :goodvibes

She doesn't look like she's 3 in her pictures, I would swear she's around 5 or 6. Jesus' niece is turning 3 this year and she seems like such a baby to me (not a bad baby though! She's our God daugher), so I think that's why I'm picturing a 3 year old to be so much younger than Addy looks. She's so precious. :lovestruc

Yeah, it's a shame they're blaming Disneyland. If it was such a problem ALL the hotels in that entire area would be complaining to DL because it's compromising ALL the hotel's business. :lmao: I would have laughed at them! Yeah right, buddy!

Addy does look older.....she turns 4 in July, so she is an "older" 3 yr old. It's really funny when I think back on when she was a baby...... everyone (not just us) thought she looked like a monkey.......terrible isn't it...... who knew she was going to turn into such a beautiful girl :confused3 Being half Mexican she has the most beautiful skin color, dark eyes & hair....... someone we'll have to watch as she gets older!!

My hubby loves this saying: to the boyfriends..... "I'm not afraid of going back to prison........" cracks me up!!!! I think we heard that in a movie years ago & it's now in his mind as he looks at his little girl.

921-AdaleahPhyllisSchweitzer12-05.jpg

LOL..... I don't really think she looked like a monkey.......

But who knew.......

april006.jpg

A prayer was just answered!!!!!!! :cloud9: Mike & Derek just got called back to work full-time starting next Tuesday.....it's supposed to last into the fall (hopefully we will be able to save up the money to move!!!!)

Thanx for all the hugs, prayers & support........you are ALL THE BEST!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I'm so very happy that the prayer chain has come through and the guys are gainfully employed again :goodvibes:banana::goodvibes Now you can still plan for a migration down to Anaheim, but in your own time and on your own terms :thumbsup2

Loved all the Photopass pics, especially the one of y'all dancin' and waving your arms in front of the celebration backdrop. The character shots were of course very cool, and I really liked that shot of you guys with the twins in the stroller in front of the castle - great capture :) And lets not forget the shot of you all going "shhhhh" around Addy while she was snoozin' by the entrance to CA :cutie:

That whole thing with the hotel's response - what a bunch of losers. We stayed at the Best Western Park Place, which is directly across from the entrance and therefore should get more of their clamined fireworks soot than anyone and we never had that issue. Yup, just pan them in TripAdvisor so others will know to stay away.

Awww, the pics of Addy are adorable!

Hope you have a great weekend!

I'm so very happy that the prayer chain has come through and the guys are gainfully employed again :goodvibes:banana::goodvibes Now you can still plan for a migration down to Anaheim, but in your own time and on your own terms :thumbsup2

Loved all the Photopass pics, especially the one of y'all dancin' and waving your arms in front of the celebration backdrop. The character shots were of course very cool, and I really liked that shot of you guys with the twins in the stroller in front of the castle - great capture :) And lets not forget the shot of you all going "shhhhh" around Addy while she was snoozin' by the entrance to CA :cutie:

That whole thing with the hotel's response - what a bunch of losers. We stayed at the Best Western Park Place, which is directly across from the entrance and therefore should get more of their clamined fireworks soot than anyone and we never had that issue. Yup, just pan them in TripAdvisor so others will know to stay away.

Awww, the pics of Addy are adorable!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Yes the prayers did help, thank you all that were with us!!!

It was very hard to get pics with the twins...... same as at home. You get one to look & the other is looking off somewhere else...... I thought the castle pics were pretty much "real"...... they could care less about the camera!! I'm glad we did get a couple with them looking up at the Partners Statue.
Addy's shhhhhh pic is definately one of our favs....... so sweet & angelic when they're sleeping.

That motel was just plain ridiculous!!!!!!! Ugh, I get heartburn just thinking about it!

I was telling my husband about the hotel and he suggested that maybe you wanted to let Disney know that they are getting accused of being the cause of why a hotel is dirty. I am sure they would love to know how it is all their fault.

The hotel is a joke. I would seriously call the better business bureau also. That's is such bad business.

Addy does look older.....she turns 4 in July, so she is an "older" 3 yr old. It's really funny when I think back on when she was a baby...... everyone (not just us) thought she looked like a monkey.......terrible isn't it...... who knew she was going to turn into such a beautiful girl :confused3 Being half Mexican she has the most beautiful skin color, dark eyes & hair....... someone we'll have to watch as she gets older!!

My hubby loves this saying: to the boyfriends..... "I'm not afraid of going back to prison........" cracks me up!!!! I think we heard that in a movie years ago & it's now in his mind as he looks at his little girl.

921-AdaleahPhyllisSchweitzer12-05.jpg

LOL..... I don't really think she looked like a monkey.......

But who knew.......

april006.jpg

She's beautiful!!! And was a beautiful baby too! I love her headband! You and your DH will definitely have to watch the boys around her! :lmao: He's going to be telling all the boys that!!! :lovestruc

So I shared some very exciting news on the Girl's Only Trip thread but knew a lot of you don't read that....so wanted to make sure my friends here knew this as well!!!!

Michayla started letting go of the furniture about a week ago & would stand solo for a few seconds..... she would "cruise" the furniture but this morning I looked up & she was walking across the front room!! I couldn't believe it, I got quite emotional....crying & laughing all at the same time!! She took close to 15 steps & her face was priceless. She had the biggest grin & she was so excited. I grabbed my camera but couldn't catch the expression but did get this one.

a4.jpg

For a little one that might not ever walk (according to the Drs in the beginning)...... she has proven everyone wrong!!! A very exciting day for us & her!!!

That's why her middle name is Hope! We always had hope for the positives....even if it took her a lot longer to get there.

Even Shyann is looking at her strangely when she's walking......lol Shyann started walking in November & now at 23 mths......Michayla is joining her!!!

That is so exciting!!! Go Michayla!! I remember when my little brother stood on his own the first time, and when my dad called me to tell me he took his first steps, which wasn't until he was 3. Poor guy had a lot to go through, and they were told the same thing that he may never walk. But he sure has proven everyone wrong as well.

It's so great to hear!! Oh, and see, lol!!

That is so exciting!!! Go Michayla!! I remember when my little brother stood on his own the first time, and when my dad called me to tell me he took his first steps, which wasn't until he was 3. Poor guy had a lot to go through, and they were told the same thing that he may never walk. But he sure has proven everyone wrong as well.

It's so great to hear!! Oh, and see, lol!!

Thank you...... it's amazing what these little ones can do....just to prove everyone wrong!!!! Yeah for us & yeah for your brother!!!!!

Oh that is wonderful. I teared up at the thought. God is amazing. And the look on her face is priceless. She knows she's a big girl.:goodvibes

It was very emotional for me when she did that....... I still get chills when I think about it!!

Yes she did & she still is....with every step. She falls down because she's so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter