• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$207 Base for VGF2. Great incentives!

I’m pretty disappointed as a December UY. Has anyone exclusively as a Dec UY tried yet?

I actually wasn’t planning to use them this calendar year, but they don’t need to know that.

I was going to do Dec UY but no one is being given 2021 points because they are selling only points deeded to the new building. So, I went with a June UY because it will still work for when I want to use the points. Ans, I’d have them sooner..

You don't have to call to opt out.

If the reservation for the week has already been made then you do need to call to opt out of the week and cancel the reservation. That will return the full contract amount to your account. If the week reservation has not been made then you are able to make a reservation with them elsewhere without calling. Making another reservation is your indication of opting out.

I was going to do Dec UY but no one is being given 2021 points because they are selling only points deeded to the new building. So, I went with a June UY because it will still work for when I want to use the points. Ans, I’d have them sooner..

So if we did our same SEP UY we would get out 2022 points then and owe maintenance fees (prorated?) for 2022 at purchase?

Also does anyone know if the total on the add on tool includes the maintenance fees they list?

So if we did our same SEP UY we would get out 2022 points then and owe maintenance fees (prorated?) for 2022 at purchase?

Yes, your prorated dues would be from Sept 1st to the end of the year and start with 2022 UY points.

Live walk through of the new rooms right now, not sure if this has been done yet as never was planning on buying VG2
Thanks for posting! So it seems the have a Keurig, which is actually great and convenient.. however, is it true that this “beverage cooler” won’t keep milk or creamer at a safe temp so you can use it for your coffee? Otherwise, I don’t see a Keurig being useful for me if I can’t keep milk for my coffee in the room.. (and I don’t like those powder creamers). I am hoping that the coolers will work for milk/creamer

Thanks for posting! So it seems the have a Keurig, which is actually great and convenient.. however, is it true that this “beverage cooler” won’t keep milk or creamer at a safe temp so you can use it for your coffee? Otherwise, I don’t see a Keurig being useful for me if I can’t keep milk for my coffee in the room.. (and I don’t like those powder creamers). I am hoping that the coolers will work for milk/creamer
Unfortunately that is a beverage cooler. That white label at lower right has 41 degrees and above.

I like the styling but the bathroom is really underwhelming, especially with two queens and a daybed. I like the split baths with a walk-in shower.

I really don't get DVC. It looked like they were going one direction with recent resorts and refurbishments and then they do this room, which is another thing entirely.

:cool1:
Also does anyone know if the total on the add on tool includes the maintenance fees they list?
No the tool total price does not include maintenance fees. The maintenance fees shown are the annual 2022 amount for the number of points you select.. I expect the fees will increase some for 2023.

Actually I think DVC will hold the dues lower for 2023 & maybe 2024 to sell the resort, and then raise it after it has sold out.

I am completely underwhelmed by the new studios...maybe it's because I've never been a fan of GF decor? Maybe I'm just too much of a Riviera fan boy :rotfl2:

That is really annoying…. How inconvenient:(. Why not at least do a mini fridge…

I guess I just don't get why they went with it vs. the mini fridge. I know some think it is the same, but it is clearly different than what went into the reno of VGF1 studios.

I like the new studios. Love the Mary Poppins theme. They will work quite well to start off a split stay for the two of us. 3 nights near the MK is plenty for me.

Re the video: Does anyone know what the item was above the safe in the closet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter