2023 Moonlight Magic Dates

Yay, we have a match! Looks like we will get the Animal Kingdom. Very excited. Does anyone know if a meal is still included? I recall that a meal was included with the event, but I read that a few years ago.

Did attendees get a meal voucher last year? I seem to recall that a meal was a part of the Moonlight Magic event.
It wasn't exactly a meal voucher. We were given X amount of tickets to use at specific places ,some were snacks and some were small plates sort of things.

Last edited:
Did attendees get a meal voucher last year? I seem to recall that a meal was a part of the Moonlight Magic event.

You got 3 snack tickets. So anything that had a snack symbol next to it you could get. One of your 3 snack tickets could be redeemed for a DVC popcorn bucket, instead of a snack. There were 2, free ice cream carts as well. One by pizzafari and one between dinoland and Nemo show. No free drinks or water stations set up so bring a water bottle.

You got 3 snack tickets. So anything that had a snack symbol next to it you could get. One of your 3 snack tickets could be redeemed for a DVC popcorn bucket, instead of a snack. There were 2, free ice cream carts as well. One by pizzafari and one between dinoland and Nemo show. No free drinks or water stations set up so bring a water bottle.
Thank you. Interesting that water wasn't provided. We did the Moonlight Magic event at Typhoon Lagoon and soft drinks and water were free and plentiful.

Thank you. Interesting that water wasn't provided. We did the Moonlight Magic event at Typhoon Lagoon and soft drinks and water were free and plentiful.
Was the typhoon lagoon one fun even if you don’t plan on being in the water? We’re going to have our 10 month old on our next trip and we’re debating if we should try and register and hang out for at least a little bit, as our other older daughter might enjoy it.

Was the typhoon lagoon one fun even if you don’t plan on being in the water? We’re going to have our 10 month old on our next trip and we’re debating if we should try and register and hang out for at least a little bit, as our other older daughter might enjoy it.
I think so! There are DJs playing music with character dance parties, free ice cream, fruit and soft drinks. It was a very festive atmosphere. I saw several families with babies and very young children enjoying the evening, even if it is for a few hours. I recall that the lockers were free so you can even take some supplies and not carry them around until needed.

May 11 - HS night! I went last year and had a great time! If I remember, got pizza and a popcorn bucket at PizzaRizzo and an ice cream off a cart…it was also the night MFSR had to be evacuated -I think I broke it smashing into everything - I was the pilot and the only one in the ship…

I don't know ifbI should be happy. The 7 months window for my trip in September opens in a couple of weeks and I bet the night of the MM at DHS will be booked solid by then. I just wish they wouldn't announce the dates more than 7 months in advance.
I’m on the same boat. We were hoping to switch resorts at the 7 month mark, but I doubt anything will be available now.
I’m still excited to hopefully get to go to our first MM

Does anyone remember what the hours typically are on these? We’ll be there over one of the HS ones with our little kids so I’m not sure if we can take advantage or not. Not that there’s much at that park for small kids…
I read that the event will start after the park closes

This may be an odd or frowned upon question, please know it is not intended that way, but do people put on the boards if they have extra MM tickets? My wife and I visit Disney at least twice a year but DVC isn’t in the budget. This year we will actually be there during the animal kingdom MM so thought I’d keep an eye out if spare tickets ever come up. Thanks in advance!

This may be an odd or frowned upon question, please know it is not intended that way, but do people put on the boards if they have extra MM tickets? My wife and I visit Disney at least twice a year but DVC isn’t in the budget. This year we will actually be there during the animal kingdom MM so thought I’d keep an eye out if spare tickets ever come up. Thanks in advance!
A member has to be present to get their party into the event.

If we are lucky enough to snag tickets for our stay, does everyone have to check in at the same time? My wife and I will be there a couple of days before the Epcot event, but my daughters are flying down that afternoon, so they may not arrive until after the event starts. So can we go in when the event start and they enter later ( say 10pm)? Would I have to come back to the gate to show my card again?
thanks.

I logged onto my DVC account but am only seeing the Cali MM date. Did not receive a mail from DVC with the dates and if I did not know this group, would not have known they released the dates. Does anyone know when they will announce the dates we can actually reserve those tickets?

I logged onto my DVC account but am only seeing the Cali MM date. Did not receive a mail from DVC with the dates and if I did not know this group, would not have known they released the dates. Does anyone know when they will announce the dates we can actually reserve those tickets?
Like you, I did not received the email. I don't see anything on the website yet. Based on my recollection from past MMs, it seems they open the reservations much closer to the actual date of each MM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter