2021 - when will the celebration begin??

tikkipoo

DIS Veteran
So, after swearing off Disney until we have grandchildren, DH has said that I could possibly talk him into going to WDW when Star Wars land opens. :yay: So, speculating that it hopefully will be opening by 2021, when do you think that 50th Anniversary stuff will start? Will it be all of 2021 or will it start in October 2021 and go through the following year?? What do ya'll think?

The yearly "themes" traditionally start in the Oct. of the year previous to the celebration year.

But, by the dates in question, we might have a whole new set of managers (and higher-ups) who might
do things quite differently.

I went to the Disneyland 60th and the actual day was in July however the celebration kicked off probably in January or there abouts and continued until the following winter. You could probably find exact dates if you google it. WDW 50th will be a huge celebration and I would be surprised if it doesn't last an entire year.

I went to the Disneyland 60th and the actual day was in July however the celebration kicked off probably in January or there abouts and continued until the following winter. You could probably find exact dates if you google it. WDW 50th will be a huge celebration and I would be surprised if it doesn't last an entire year.

The 60th celebration actually continued through Labor Day this year.

They did a spectacular job with the DL 60th. I'm hoping for the same for the 50th in the MK!

The 60th celebration actually continued through Labor Day this year.

They did a spectacular job with the DL 60th. I'm hoping for the same for the 50th in the MK!
It was truly incredible and I'm sure WDW will be just as amazing. I plan to be there whatever it takes.

I am thinking about going in May - haven't ever been in May, but since we don't have any young ones in school now, we can go when we want. Of course, my DD might have little ones by then and then I would really have a good excuse to go! I hope it is all done by then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts