• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 Wedding/Honeymoon Planning

Would you rather

• Fall while walking down the aisle?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello I am new here but very excited. My fiance and I are booked for a Disney Cruise wedding. We leave on The Dream on March 27th, 2017!!!! Less then a year now, I am so excited!!!!!

I'm *hoping* that I'll be able to join in here soon. :love:We've talked about getting engaged and married within the next year and a half and are definitely honeymooning at Disney World!

Just to follow up on this, we're officially planning for a Disney engagement this September for a September 2017 wedding/honeymoon! :love:

Thats great! How do they get back to you? by email? and how fast?

So far everything we've done is by email! Stacey told us they'll get back to us around a year out. Our date choice is a Sunday this year so hopefully the day after. Less than a month until we get our date. I'm getting impatient! Lol!!

Oooooo! so exciting!! What were your choices??

Our choices are lunch time reception at Ariel's with the ceremony at SBP. Our first choice is a Monday so people won't have to take off as many days at work. Our second choice was Tuesday.

:earsgirl::earsboy:So I thought this was a great thread to start for all the Disney brides/grooms getting married in 2017. That way we can feed off each other's ideas and plans and get some great advice and tips.
Some fun stuff about me. My name is Jennifer and I recently got engaged August 8th,2015 on the Peoplemover(favorite ride) and I am currently planning a Disney wedding for August 2017. I live and breath Disney. I'm from Long Island and i work part time at the Disney store up here so I can share my Disney magic with my guests. I'm just so excited to see where this board takes us. I hope everyone has a wonderful 2016 and let the planning begin!!:earsgirl::earsboy:
I'm getting married April 20, 2017. We just received our contract and are putting down our deposit. I am so excited! It's Finally Happening!

I am looking into disney weddings and will be meeting with them next week. I was wondering what venue sites are available at night for a group of 75?

It depends what you want. My Father was very insistent on a plated dinner, and it takes away a lot of the other options that you would initially think. We went from having many options to only 2 or 3.

Hi everyone, Jodie here, my fiancé (still can't get used to that term) and I got engaged on Saturday and we're planning a Feb 2017 wedding.
Can't wait to see all your plans... Loving the boards!
We're from the UK, and planning an escape event, plus would love a dessert party.
I can't call Disney till next week... Only 6 more sleeps to go

Super Exciting News! :earsgirl::earsgirl:: We're entertaining discussions about a Disney World Memories package for our wedding! After talking about the budget and what it would cost us to have a small ceremony with all the things we want where we live we've determined that we might as well just do it at Disney! We both come from divorced families who still cannot be civil around one another, so it was always a given that we'd get married with just us and then celebrate separately with our families. We haven't discussed this with family yet, and I am foreseeing some hurt feelings. :( But this is absolutely what we want.

Memories + Disneymoon September 2017!

Engagement trip is booked! 3 nights at CRB, September 15-18. We'll be going to Epcot Food and Wine festival for three days, engagement dinner at Chefs de France.

Hi everyone! My fiancé and I got engaged last March and we just did our engagement shoot in Epcot about two weeks ago. (Can't wait to get the hi-res disc!)

We're planning a November 2017 wedding. I obsessively check the wedding page every month to see which month they're up to :earboy2:

I am joining in here. My fiancée proposed in front of Cinderella's castle on March 30, 2016 (I guess technically March 31 since it was after midnight.). We originally wanted a fall wedding because we both love Halloween, but we have just found out that we are also expecting our first child together! So we have pushed the date back to January 22, 2017. It is the anniversary of our first date. I just started the process of contacting Disney to get the ball rolling. We are both so excited!!!

Hi Everyone, I'm new here and hoping to get lots of great tips from this thread!

My fiance and I are very excited to plan our April 2017 Disney wedding!

Hello All my name is Isabel from London, UK My DH and I are having a vow renewal (22 years) hopefully at some point between 25th Dec and 31st Dec 2017.

We'd really like to have our ceremony on the beach by The Yacht Club and then a brunch for about 18 - 20 people in The Attic.

Although we don't want anything really fancy as it's a VR not a wedding we do want a sit down brunch buffet so we're going with the Wishes option

We're also going to be celebrating our eldest son's and my nephew's 21st birthday so hopefully we'll be able to hire the Grant Yacht 1 for the same night as our VR for their birthday

Just spoke to Disney and gave them my dates for February! I can't believe this is really happening. Now onto finding an officiant. Any suggestions?
Hey Jillian.... We may be wedding buddies, I'm hoping for Feb too.
Let me know if you find any tips on an officiant!

Hey Jillian.... We may be wedding buddies, I'm hoping for Feb too.
Let me know if you find any tips on an officiant!
We put in our dates for Feb 9 or 8. What days were you hoping for. So far Rev Kevin is out of town the first full week of Feb. So now I'm waiting to here back from a few others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter