2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im on hold just the music, but im already booked at POR oct 1st - 7th garden view and curious if anyone else has tried to add free dining at POR that was already booked ?
Yes, I tryed and nothing was available for my dates sept 16-24 but I got CSR standard room. That was my 2nd choice. I will keep trying over the next 2 months for POR.

I just wanted to say Thank You to all those Disers who were up last night and helped myself and others stay up with laughter and hope. I hope all of you got lots of pixie dust and what you wanted. As the ones who were up know, I had issues with the site last night and did not get my first choice at CSR. With that being said, we downgraded to POP and got it with FD. DH is upsetter than I am, but I will be continuing through out the week to call and check to see if a room opened up. If one doesn't, we will upgrade our QSDP for DP and be happy at POP. Free Dinning went very fast this year, and to what I see on my site, everything is sold old and the offer is not even up on the web page anymore. Again, Thank you to all my fellow disers last night for the great experience and all the help in the chat room and the entertainment on this site!:grouphug:

Well, this is officially the first time I did not get free dining. Tried at 6am EST and on and nothing in CBR or POR for us. Tried all the dates FD is offered. Will keep trying but looks like Disney is not happening for us this year. Hope everyone else got what they wanted.

How sad!! Keep trying, the experienced ones all say that rooms continue to open up as people cancel their original ressies and TAs let loose of the rooms they reserved for possible clients that don't follow through.

So.. After staying up all night .. And no availability at ANY mods .. I call at 7.. Got thru... Still no mods available for my dates 8/24-8/31.. But we were able to get Boardwalk and save $1300.. Happy about that but really wanted a mod It's just so crazy that they have all been booked up already !! Good luck to all still trying and thanks everyone for the info and advice !!:love:
Mods were booked up buy 15 minutes after release.

Yes! I was worried I'd have multiple reservations from all the "retrying" but it finally went through :)
I just want to have it finally go through so that I can go back to bed before going to work. I am just hoping it eventually goes through. Tried over 10 times already and still the same message.

My TA sent me a message at 4:30 AM this morning with the news that she was able to book my parents' room and my room at CBR (where we were already booked) into the FD promotion. The "caveat" was that my room (for my brother, SIL, niece, and me) "has" to be a pirate-themed room. Oh. Darn.

Best of luck to all of you in pursuit of FD for your stay! Here's some extra pixie dust...:tinker:

I just wanted to say Thank You to all those Disers who were up last night and helped myself and others stay up with laughter and hope. I hope all of you got lots of pixie dust and what you wanted. As the ones who were up know, I had issues with the site last night and did not get my first choice at CSR. With that being said, we downgraded to POP and got it with FD. DH is upsetter than I am, but I will be continuing through out the week to call and check to see if a room opened up. If one doesn't, we will upgrade our QSDP for DP and be happy at POP. Free Dinning went very fast this year, and to what I see on my site, everything is sold old and the offer is not even up on the web page anymore. Again, Thank you to all my fellow disers last night for the great experience and all the help in the chat room and the entertainment on this site!:grouphug:

I hope CSR opens up for you this week! But we stayed at Pop with the upgraded DP last year and loved it. Then again, I've only ever stayed at Pop so I can't compare to the mods LOL ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter