2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here...ended up paying $384.24 more for the CBR pirate than our standard CSR standard room. Could have booked ASMu and upgraded and not paid anymore money, but we're four adults in one room and one of our guys is 6'4...didn't think the full size beds would cut it lol!

He's going to be on a full size bed anyway...that's all that's available in the pirate rooms, plus they have a footboard which will further complicate the problem for him.

August 28- September 2
Thanks! Logged out of MDE and did a search of your dates and STILL only pool view available! I'm just going to have to keep checking over the next few days/weeks.... both our orig dates and playing with the dates. We had a wonderful "Garden View" room in 2014 and would love to have that again and pay so much less than the pool/lagoon that I had to book to get FD this morn!

Mine said she'll "try" when she gets into office at 10am.

TRY at TEN am?!!!! Is that even eastern time? She can not be a Disney exclusive or even a Disney expert travel agent.

Her statement makes me super irritated and stressed and it's not even my vacation. I wouldn't even give her my new reservation. While I understand why some people do book with TA's when they are super awesome. Yours makes me realize why I never do. I am way too controlling.

So - I fell asleep. And now there is no availability where we were hoping to stay, of course. I just don't know if I should book it anyway, in something we didn't really want that is going to cost a thousand dollars more, or wait and see if the resort we would like becomes available later on.

I think I'll just be waiting. Seems silly to book something that we probably wouldn't even use in the long run. But then all of last night that I did manage to stay up is like it was for nothing. So unsure!

I have a 6 night 5 day package at Art Of Animation in the family suite. When I try to change my reservation and add a "vacation offer" it says there are none.. I'm so confused. Has anyone else been able to book this or is getting this response?

website wouldn't let me modify my vacation, but it let me book a new one that was exactly the same. CBR Nov 26-Dec 5.

I cancelled my first trip, how long does it take to show the refund on a Disney gift card?

With having to shorten our time due to the 11/15 start a deluxe would have worked but other then concierge there was nothing on the loop at WL or at YC/BC. We kicked around doing POP again and stepping up to DDP but really couldn't get excited about that. I'm thinking a spring trip to the world may be our best option at this point. And there always is the chance of a pin code. My wife seems to be a magnet for them.

This is the error for all the ways I have tried.

Have you tried deleting browser history and clearing cookies then start over. Not sure if it would work as I know nothing about computers but that's where I start when I have a problem.

Good luck.

just went through and checked and there are rooms at sports

Eh my daughter has made it clear that Sports is the one resort that is out of the question. And apparently, what the 8 year old wants, the 8 old year old gets lol

But thank you so much for letting me know!!

How long does it take on My Disney Experience to show the change? I received the confirmation email that I changed resorts and have the free dining.

So - I fell asleep. And now there is no availability where we were hoping to stay, of course. I just don't know if I should book it anyway, in something we didn't really want that is going to cost a thousand dollars more, or wait and see if the resort we would like becomes available later on.

I think I'll just be waiting. Seems silly to book something that we probably wouldn't even use in the long run. But then all of last night that I did manage to stay up is like it was for nothing. So unsure!
Ugh!!!! I'm so sorry. :hug: Keep checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter