2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on right at 4:05 and started grabbing the water view room available at CSR at the time (preferred the standard view but already listed as sold), kept getting processing errors, after about 15 minutes researched the room and it was still there but still couldn't process, now they are listed as sold out, tried for about an hour and a half constantly.

Will phone at 7am and hope some kind supervisor wishes to make it right.... can't imagine they wouldn't. Fustrating as all heck though, first time trying to avoid the call waits and it didn't work so well.
Had the same problem, needed to create a whole new disney account in my hubby name and then it worked.

OK I have an odd question for you:

I was able to add the free dining to my daughter's package via MDE and she has the exact package
that we do however when I click change under our reservation it says no special offers available
Has this ever happened to anyone else?

OK I have an odd question for you:

I was able to add the free dining to my daughter's package via MDE and she has the exact package
that we do however when I click change under our reservation it says no special offers available
Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Only so many rooms allotted. Sounds like you hit the availability wall.

I really hope under cover tourist stands up to there just buy them and return them if you require to buy tickets from Disney for package statement.

Help! If I have an existing reservation which I've been making payments on can I make a new reservation? Bc it's not letting me change the dates but if I change it by 1 day I can get fd.

Got started very shortly after the promo dropped. Very Limited availability at Y&B Club. At first standard room was available at YC then that quickly went away.

Had to go with a Pool/Lagoon View at BC because no Garden or Standard rooms available for the FD. It was a hefty increase from my orig choice of Garden View!

What are the chances that ......if I keep trying in the next few days.... I will be able to get a Garden View that's included in the FD deal?
I wa able to add the FD on my original BC standard.

I just checked for my dates, and wow, it is limited! The only thing left at CBR for 11/26-12/3 are the pirate rooms. Pop and the All stars were still available-for right now anyway.

And my family thinks I'm :crazy: for setting an alarm all through the night just to book FD. Hmph. ;)
Just booked preferred 5 min ago at CBR.

I saw it dropped at 4:25am, and I played with different resorts, but nothing beat my current deal. And the airfare is much higher to come in on 11/28 instead of 11/30. It felt weird to not book fd, though! Good luck everyone!

Evidently Our TA is awesome! I finally went to bed at one, checked again at three and decided I need to sleep instead of continuing to check. I just woke up and the free dining was added while I was sleeping! Thank you TA!!!!! And thank you all for your entertainment! Hopefully the minimal sleep I got will get me through the day with my two-year-old!

I wa able to add the FD on my original BC standard.
REALLY? Weird!! I checked several times using different browsers (also logged out of MDE to see if that made a difference) before changing to Pool View. My page was showing ONLY Pool/Lagoon as available for the offer (well there were Club Level rooms too but that's out of budget)!
I'm going to try calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter