• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay everybody, stand up! March in place for 15 seconds. Now squats if you can do them. Now slap yourself in the face until you are no longer tired. Feel better? Or just do this for a minute: :banana:
giphy.gif

I have been banished to the living room! My husband said he couldn't take the giggles and the incessant refresh clicks any longer! Staying up with you guys as long as I can. I know this is my first post, but I have been reading the 2016 Dining Threads the whole time this year! I AM LOVING IT!
:welcome:

Oh a carrot cake cookie!

I'm not worried about tomorrow at work with no sleep. I'm worried about tomorrow night, my husband flies out in the morning for work and my 2 year old tends to want to stay up late when he is gone.

Unfortunately, I can't call in for that. I think that's frowned upon.

When do we realistically think the next likely drop time is? Trying to decide if I should sleep for a while since I have to be up at 6 am to go to work and have a 13 hour day tomorrow... :( Just don't want to miss out after all this waiting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter