• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOLY COW. I just realized I have a question.

We are doing a split stay. I can modify the first portion, which includes our tickets, from the change link. But then I was just planning on booking a new ressie for the other half and then calling to cancel the old one. But since it doesn't have the tickets, the first portion does...

AHHHH!!! WHAT WILL I DO?!?!?

Lurker here! 7 months pregnant, with a 17 month old and husband sleeping upstairs. Husband is going into work after lunch so I can sleep in after staying up late to see the dates!

I know the rumor is that October is entirely off the table. Mouse Savers says that the blackout dates last year were "10/3/15-10/24/15, 11/1/15-11/7/15 and 11/20/15-12/14/15." I've been wondering why the rumor doesn't include the last week of October like last year? We want to stay October 29-November 7 at Pop. If it's not included, we'll just be booking a room only discount when it comes out!

If you've done the math, we'll be taking an almost 2 year old and a 3-4 month old! Good luck to everyone! Pixie dust for all!

This was me last year! 7 months pregnant and booked online at 4:30am! Didn't sleep after that. He was 11 weeks old when we went (along with 2, 4 and 5 year olds)!

off topic question... 1900 park fare or garden grill?

With little ones I prefer the family style character meals rather than the serve yourself buffet. We are going to try Garden Grill this time because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter