2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily for me I am on salary, and my hours are not set. I run a transportation business and all that is time sensitive is some phone calls. Tomorrow I will be working at my pace from home. :smooth:

Can someone please post the rumored dates for me please? Our Dixie just found my paper a few minutes ago.

Trying again for advice - this is moving fast!

I was just playing around with booking, looking at options of ticket length etc., and I had a thought. If we get 5 day tickets with water park, it is almost the same price as getting 2 day tickets with water park and upgrading to deluxe dining. We would stay 6 nights. Would this in any possible way be worth it? We would do a half day in each park, hitting the highlights. We would have three free days to go to the water parks and enjoy our hotel pool and Disney Springs. We would have all kinds of dining credits, which we would use to splurge on as many 2 credit meals as possible. We are a family of 6, so a dinner show costs us at least $200, making the approximately $1000 deluxe upgrade still less expensive than paying out of pocket for the non-covered meals on the regular dining plan, if I am figuring right - although of course we wouldn't book so many reservations if we didn't have deluxe dining, but I could drive myself crazy with all the permutations.

Anyway - would any of you ever do that? Sacrifice park time for more of a freewheeling experience and go nuts on trying new restaurants that would traditionally be way too expensive for us?

Can anyone tell me how to do the cache thingy? lol I'm on a mac and shift+command+r doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter