• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of us whose "Change Reservation" button keeps disappearing, when it is there, is there any reason why we can't click on it then and let it take us to the next page where you select change Vacation Offer and just wait there? Until it times out of course...

Ok I just got my change reservation button back, finally! Now would be a great time for that silly storm trooper to stop glaring at me and go away:yay:

Air Canada for POR, because I know it matters to many here:
Save up to 30% off your hotel stay
Save up to 30% off your hotel stay!

• Valid for travel August 26 – November 5, 2016
  • Book Between April 25, 2016 and August 31, 2016
Restrictions

• Minimum 2, maximum 14 night stay
  • This offer can be booked as ‘Room Only’
  • This offer can also be booked as a ‘Magic Your Way”
  • This offer can also be booked as a ‘Room and Dine Only Package’ (no ticket required)
  • The Disney Dining Plan, Quick Service Dining plan and Deluxe Dining Plan may be added at regular rates
  • Discounted offer room rates are not applicable to any nights after November 5, 2016
  • The room rate discount is a tiered discount which varies by resort and room type
  • Magic Your Way Tickets are not discounted
  • To be eligible to receive this offer, please select the room only offer category
NOTE for each hotel: The “Special Offer” is not applicable to 3-bedroom villas, the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian, Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows (Category MV), Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard View Room (Room Type VA) Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter is at regular net rates form August 1 - 25, 2016

Dining Special
For a limited time, Guests who purchase a minimum three (3), maximum fourteen (14) night stay in combination with a minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun & More options will receive the Disney Dining Plan FREE.

• Valid for booking made between April 25, 2016 through August 31, 2016
  • Valid for arrivals August 14 – October 1, 2016, November 15 – November 21, 2016; November 26 – November 28, 2016; December 10 – December 21, 2016
Restrictions:

• Minimum three (3), maximum fourteen (14) night stay required
  • Must be booked with a minimum 2-Day Magic Your Way ticket that includes the Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun & More options
  • This offer cannot be booked with a Magic Your Way Base Ticket
  • Guests may also upgrade to the Deluxe Dining Plan at a discounted rate
  • Offer discount is on the Disney Dining Plans only. There is no discount on the room rate or Magic Your Way tickets
  • To be eligible for this promotion, please select the Free Dine Room Category • Discounted is reflected in the rates
NOTE: Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter is not part of this offer. Riverside is only available for the period of Aug 14 to Oct 1.

AHH! I have been contemplating POR RR for our trip...30% off would totally sell me on that! But I bet the number of rooms is seriously limited...refresh...refresh...refresh! lol

Well I am going to need a new F5 button by the end of the night....
Did you think it would be exactly at midnight? This could come at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5am.....
200.gif

Air Canada for POR, because I know it matters to many here:
Save up to 30% off your hotel stay
Save up to 30% off your hotel stay!

• Valid for travel August 26 – November 5, 2016
  • Book Between April 25, 2016 and August 31, 2016
Restrictions

• Minimum 2, maximum 14 night stay
  • This offer can be booked as ‘Room Only’
  • This offer can also be booked as a ‘Magic Your Way”
  • This offer can also be booked as a ‘Room and Dine Only Package’ (no ticket required)
  • The Disney Dining Plan, Quick Service Dining plan and Deluxe Dining Plan may be added at regular rates
  • Discounted offer room rates are not applicable to any nights after November 5, 2016
  • The room rate discount is a tiered discount which varies by resort and room type
  • Magic Your Way Tickets are not discounted
  • To be eligible to receive this offer, please select the room only offer category
NOTE for each hotel: The “Special Offer” is not applicable to 3-bedroom villas, the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian, Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows (Category MV), Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard View Room (Room Type VA) Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter is at regular net rates form August 1 - 25, 2016

Dining Special
For a limited time, Guests who purchase a minimum three (3), maximum fourteen (14) night stay in combination with a minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun & More options will receive the Disney Dining Plan FREE.

• Valid for arrivals August 14 – October 1, 2016, November 15 – November 21, 2016; November 26 – November 28, 2016; December 10 – December 21, 2016
Restrictions:

• Must be booked with a minimum 2-Day Magic Your Way ticket that includes the Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun & More options
  • Offer discount is on the Disney Dining Plans only. There is no discount on the room rate or Magic Your Way tickets
  • To be eligible for this promotion, please select the Free Dine Room Category • Discounted is reflected in the rates
NOTE: Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter is not part of this offer. Riverside is only available for the period of Aug 14 to Oct 1.

Note they still have the inconsistency on # days tickets

Dining Special For a limited time, Guests who purchase a minimum three (3), maximum fourteen (14) night stay in combination with a minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun & More options will receive the Disney Dining Plan FREE.

Restrictions:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter