2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wavering. Go when there may be swarms of love bugs and melt the bottom of your shoes heat, or, closer to Christmas for candlelight processional and all the Christmas trees?

Ok, I admit, I'm already exhausted!

I assume when you say "swarms of love bugs and melt the bottom of your shoes" you mean September, which really makes me question my Labor day choice 8-)

We were there last September, 2nd week and it wasn't all that bad. I was more surprised by the crowds, but I think that's the normal these days.

Just wanted to note that last year, there was a weird glitch with iPad/iPhone and I had to log in on my laptop to modify. So those that have access to more than one operating system, may want to have them both going. I panicked because I couldn't get it to go through and luckily I had the DIS open in another window and someone posted to use another operating system. I'm sure it won't be the same issue this year, but I have noticed whenever I have issues on my iPad on Disneys site, my laptop will work.

And I have it on my iPad, but not my laptop! :confused3

I'm wavering. Go when there may be swarms of love bugs and melt the bottom of your shoes heat, or, closer to Christmas for candlelight processional and all the Christmas trees?

Ok, I admit, I'm already exhausted!

If you have the flexibility I'd go closer to Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter