2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another off topic Q while we wait...is the Hollywood & Vine LUNCH Fantasmic package (I just booked it) with Minnie and Friends or is it just Disney JR characters?

There's someone on Reddit saying his TA told him the DV offer goes live tomorrow, and GP on Wed. This is just the result of a giant game of telephone, correct? There's no way this has any meat?

Hi Everyone! We are staying offsite for the first time this year for various reasons. We have gotten free dining every past trip we have been on and I keep reading this thread. Part of me is so relieved I don't have to worry about the deal and part of me feels like I'm missing out on all the excitement!

Good luck to all of you!!!

Has anyone noticed price changes lately? When I was researching prices earlier and trying to decided between room only & free dining, my total price w/ 5 day park hopper was $2266.58 I just went on to add park hopper since I settled on free dining, and my price was $2189.90. Since this was lower, I went ahead a switched it.

Well, my MDE doesn't appear to be available to modify my multiple rooms, so I guess I'm stuck calling as soon as they open. Need some pixie dust that I can get it done while carting the kids to school, etc.

Hi. I'm Jen. I'm a Disney addict. I have been stalking this board, well actually part 1, since page 50. But I must ask for help. We are checking into CBR on 11/26 and already have reservations but want to get the fd. I have tried 3 different browsers several times over the last couple of days and just don't get a change/modify button. So, we are left with the options of making a new ressie or calling at 7 and hoping to add it to our preexisting one. My hubby's question is do we loose our $200 deposit if we make a new one? How certain are you of this? Thank you all for your help and your entertainment! Good luck! PS today is my birthday so free dining would be a great way to end a great weekend!
Are you using a cell phone by chance? Mine only gives me the change option on my IPad not my cell phone. Also if you cancel a reservation and you are more than 45 days from arrival they will refund you the deposit.

It's our first trip and I used a travel agent. I have sent her an email advising her of our wish for the free dining plan promotion, but will she still be able to do it when the office opens in the morning? Especially if it opens to Disney Visa holders first? Is using the agent a safe bet, or did I risk it by not doing it myself?

I don't think having a Disney visa is going to be an advantage this year. We'll see. Sending the email is a good move. Call as soon as the TA office opens. Many agents are good at checking into FD for you. Just depends on your agent. Good luck!

The "change reservation" button will come and go.......refresh and its likely to come back!

I have had 2 ressies for months, and some times 1 has the option, sometimes both, sometimes neither...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter