• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Spanish or Portuguese? I figure if it's from a South American site, it's probably Portuguese, although the two are fairly similar.

It's been many moons since I took Spanish in hs and college.

Ok I just got back from the store with my all nighter starter pack! I have Starbucks, Mt dew, popcorn, and M&Ms to be accompanied with a Game of Thrones marathon! Let the FD party begin! Whoop whoop! :jester::drinking:pixiedust::coffee:popcorn:::happytv::drinking1It will be very comical to see me at school tomorrow working with the kiddos.

Same here, I just got pizza, cookies, brownies, espresso and Monster energy drinks for work tomorrow :yay:

Is that Spanish or Portuguese? I figure if it's from a South American site, it's probably Portuguese, although the two are fairly similar.

It's been many moons since I took Spanish in hs and college.

The one Black posted is in Spanish (thank you for the intel!). I have been watching the Brazilian Disneyworld site (my DH is Brazilian so I speak Portuguese and passable Spanish) - the SITE HAS CRASHED! Ha - Let the Games BEGIN!

What is the likelihood that the November date will actually start on Tuesday the 15th? Seems odd to me to start it in the middle of the week.

The one Black posted is in Spanish (thank you for the intel!). I have been watching the Brazilian Disneyworld site (my DH is Brazilian so I speak Portuguese and passable Spanish) - the SITE HAS CRASHED! Ha - Let the Games BEGIN!
I'm looking at the pt-br version too, refreshing the special offers page, and it hasnt crashed for me so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter