2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what sucks??

I have ulcers and can't have caffeine. Drink some coffee for me, please!!

Well, I thought I had it settled in my head. I saw that a package includes 4 mini golf vouchers and 4 espn vouchers, so with those plus the waterparks just 2 days should be enough, I said to myself. One at Hollywood and one at MK. With the huge hiccups with Rivers of Light we can skip AK this time, and Epcot just has Soarin' and I can wait for that since I'm the one who really likes the ride.

But I forgot the darn Frozen ride. Which my kids will want to do.

However - then I thought - is changing my entire vision of the vacation worth it for that one ride? My kiddos have been here a LOT. The littlest two love MK and they love Disney Junior characters. Those two parks would do it for them, and we could go on the day with the longest EMH.

So - I'm giving up for now and moving on to a new question. Next year, our girls will all be in the age range for BBB makeovers. All 4. Does the Disney Springs BBB also do a photo package? We are staying offsite and may not buy any park tickets for Disney. But I was thinking if they did a photo package at the Springs location, then we could do a dinner at 1900 PF and have a little princess fix that way. Anyone tried that?
As of our trip in december 2015 they had the photo pacakage at the disney springs BBB location:)

Good luck! Sulley opens up a fair bit of stuff. Be warned though the amount of magic goes up and up! I think Celia is 30 000 and Ros and Eve are 45 000 EACH :( I refuse to pay any real money so it's a long road to earn enough.
This first land in fantasyland cost 70,000! It's gonna take days. Good thing about waiting on free dining, I'm gonna get all my brooms!

I just defeated Zurg and I am working on clearing the curse in Fantasyland. Eve took me forever and Pete.
Jealous! I'm still saving away for Ros. The game sort of stalled for a bit but now the green army man is on assignment so it's up and moving again.

Good luck! Sulley opens up a fair bit of stuff. Be warned though the amount of magic goes up and up! I think Celia is 30 000 and Ros and Eve are 45 000 EACH :( I refuse to pay any real money so it's a long road to earn enough.

Geez! I paid a little money in the beginning but stopped, now I refuse.

I keep refreshing and seeing
200.gif

You know what sucks??

I have ulcers and can't have caffeine. Drink some coffee for me, please!!

How about Diet Coke instead? It's already way too hot for coffee and I'm afraid running the keurig will wake the household. It's so old and loud :crazy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter