2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, 1st alarm and now we went from 69 to 102 pages-some report 12 offers and some still 9-I only reflect 9-question-shall I go back to sleep until 2nd alarm or add an additional alarm?????? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Alright - I'm up till 1 a.m. then I need to get some sleep (work in the morning!) and will try again at 4...and 5...and 6...

Thanks for the input! I know my husband and I could do it - but it might be harder with the kids. I just don't know. He wanted a room only reservation this year (actually he didn't want to go at all, the room only was supposed to be a compromise) but then the rumors of free dining for our dates started swirling.

At Disney we usually only eat twice a day, so deluxe would just be so much food probably. And more reservations are usually not good for relaxation - they are just more places to try to get to on time.

Other thoughts?

We thought that because it was Thanksgiving we should stay away, and keep to non park activities. My DGD was 10 or 11 at the time and she did nto like it. My DSIL said never again.

We do love the signature dining and so I do book DxDDP once in a while. But we have two rooms, and both are not DxDDP. I would consider booking the DDP and then paying OOP for any extras.

This thread is so more lively than last year. People waited until about 12:30 am and then mostly everyone went to bed lol. Only a few stayed up and it was very slow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter