• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Free Dining Watch (and more) ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google it and you'll probably see. I would like to hear some reviews though bc I'm scared to book some deal without knowing it is legit you know?

I've searched and found good reviews. I'm booked with them. you can PM me any questions since I don't believe any more can be said here.

I'm still following hoping my first choice becomes available :)

I really would love info on this "magical deal" also!

Omg y'all are so sweet! Yes my girls are 6, 6 and 7 right now. Guess I should update my signature. I'm usually on my phone and don't even see it! They'll be 6, 7 and 8 for our trip. Right now we are booked at POR with the DP for 9/30-10/9 for $5,579 (no ph and old ticket prices) we are pretty much open to any option that saves us money. POR has been the cheapest option but CBR is there too. Most changes to value don't help because of the DP upgrade costs. But we would do 2 standard value rooms if it saved a lot and pray to the Disney gods for rooms near each other lol

I just got done looking again and got excited bc more things are available... But they're all deluxe. We could definitely book a shorter on site stay and then slum it off site for the end of our trip. Oh also we are only getting a 7 day ticket bc we won't be doing the parks on arrival or departure day or on mnsshp day.

Seriously, y'all are so sweet! I plan on staying up late Thursday night looking and my TA will be up with me, so fingers crossed!
I know they have POR rooms available bc I've looked for normal priced rooms. Even doing a preferred room would save us about $1,000 which would pay for us to fix our a/c in our house AND car that decided not to come back on after their winter vacation :headache:

Her dates are 9/30 - 10/9 at CBR or POR or (worst case) 2 values. They are a family of 5 and her kids will be 8,7, and 6 I believe. I've been looking at dates that covers most of her dates (like 9/30 - 10/6, 9/30 - 10/7/, 10/1 - 10/6, etc.) thinking maybe she could get RO for the other dates.

I copied these quotes over here so everyone has the information.

@sahm2two we are gonna find you something!

I don't know how much we are allowed to talk about this without getting in trouble... But y'all remember that magical deal everyone was talking about? I'm looking into that. Keep your fingers crossed it's a great deal. Before FD dropped i didn't want to look into it bc I already had a TA but for a big savings it would be worth canceling and going a different way.
Anyone else booked with the magical deal?

I was just about to message you to see if you looked into this.

Also, just a heads up I am sending you a PM.

Does anyone else feel like what happened Sunday/Monday was all a dream?!

I am still following this thread and I have checked my current reservation 20 times in the past 2 days to make sure it says "Free Dining." I just can't give it up! It's probably because you all are an awesome group of people too! :love:

I posted this on the last thread, but I think it got over looked. I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out.

My sister and I originally each had a reservation at All Star Sports, December 14-20 standard rooms. My room is 2 adults and 2 "kids," 14 and 16. Hers is 3 adults. With free dining and paying to upgrade to the the regular dining plan, my total was $3136.84 and hers was $2666.07.

When we look at Caribbean Beach for the same dates, same people in the rooms and standard view, my reservation comes out to $3157.80 (about $21 difference) , and hers comes out to $2838.08 (about $172 difference).

I understand that there is an additional fee per night for a third adult, but if my math is correct, this breaks down to about $28 per night, on top of the additional fee we were already paying at Sports. Is this correct, or am I missing something? Thank you!

I feel like Disney is mad at me since I didn't get the latest uoc email. I don't even know if I would use it or keep my FD deal, I just want the option! I keep checking my email:hourglass

We are waiting on this "magical deal" .....also anyone want to trade August free dining at POP for November 15 start dates ....I keep checking to hope some pixie dust falls on November

We are waiting on this "magical deal" .....also anyone want to trade August free dining at POP for November 15 start dates ....I keep checking to hope some pixie dust falls on November

pop is open right now starting 11/15(at least for my dates 11/15-11/19).
I keep obsessively looking to see if CSR or CBR opens up and I noticed Pop is back.

I posted this on the last thread, but I think it got over looked. I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out.

My sister and I originally each had a reservation at All Star Sports, December 14-20 standard rooms. My room is 2 adults and 2 "kids," 14 and 16. Hers is 3 adults. With free dining and paying to upgrade to the the regular dining plan, my total was $3136.84 and hers was $2666.07.

When we look at Caribbean Beach for the same dates, same people in the rooms and standard view, my reservation comes out to $3157.80 (about $21 difference) , and hers comes out to $2838.08 (about $172 difference).

I understand that there is an additional fee per night for a third adult, but if my math is correct, this breaks down to about $28 per night, on top of the additional fee we were already paying at Sports. Is this correct, or am I missing something? Thank you!

I'm going to say the reason why yours has less of a gap is because you were already paying more to upgrade 4 people to the regular dining plan. Her is probably a wider gap because she was only paying to upgrade three to the dining plan. Just at quick glance, that's what stands out to me.

Does anyone know if I resort will hold your luggage the day before you check-in? I am hoping to check-in at CBR but possibly staying at ASSp the night before. I want to hit the parks early on CBR check-in day and don't want to head back to ASSp or leave things in the car. I was hoping we could leave almost everything at CBR the night before check-in?

Okay... like seriously... what ARE we watching for? I'm confused. Are people waiting for another FD promotion?

I wish I knew what the magical deal was too.
If you google it, it should come up. I've never used them myself but from all of the awesome deals I see posted, it certainly might be worth looking into. I'm going to hang on to the info for my next trip. I want to stay at the Poly or GF!

Yay new thread! I don't have to worry about weening myself off. I was starting to get twitchy and sweaty thinking about what I was going to do without it. Now can't wait to see everyone get what they want. It's going to happen people!!!!!

Does anyone know if I resort will hold your luggage the day before you check-in? I am hoping to check-in at CBR but possibly staying at ASSp the night before. I want to hit the parks early on CBR check-in day and don't want to head back to ASSp or leave things in the car. I was hoping we could leave almost everything at CBR the night before check-in?
Yes! I know pop had a separate luggage hold area and it just took a few min to tag everything. We picked it up around 7pm along with the groceries we had delivered. Easy peasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter